Reviews for And Now The World Is Ours
so sad this was never finished but it's great
love this
ghostlyandcoastly chapter 4 . 11/28/2018
oh boy that last line in this chapter
my heart
this is very well written! and sweet!
starbuckmeggie chapter 14 . 7/27/2017
This was so genuinely moving. I actually felt myself get choked up.
starbuckmeggie chapter 6 . 7/24/2017
Binge reading this story-had to stop here for the Harry Potter reference. I'm now trying desperately not to cry. Well done, even though this is incredibly sad.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
Legit crying right now. You are an amazing writer.
Atomix330 chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
Shame it ended here. Thanks for posting.
bfox1973 chapter 15 . 12/13/2012
this story is great - was this where you intended to end it, or do you think it might it might ever be finished?
loveisthegreatestmagic chapter 7 . 11/1/2008
You made me cry (which to be honest is not very hard). You write with such emotion. What upset me the most was the line “The streets of heaven are too crowded with angels tonight.” It made me cry in the show as well as it was such a moving speech. I'm looking forward to see where you take the story.
MyAlias chapter 15 . 8/8/2008
This is a wonderful story. Thank you for writing it.
justdreaming88 chapter 15 . 6/24/2008
A beautiful fic, I've really enjoyed reading it. Any chance of you finishing it?
Kim chapter 14 . 1/26/2008
Absolutely LOVED this, and hoping for more! Truly, came across it and read the first chapter planning to bookmark and come back but just couldn't stop reading. You've got the characters just right I think, some of the lines I can clearly see them being spoken as written. Just a great story.
shelly123 chapter 15 . 12/30/2007
good story i hope u wright more on this or a part 2 even with the baby i would love to see him as a dad
Fixomnia Scribble chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Songbird indeed! This just soars. I've been working on a Santos Admin series myself - though we're going in different directions - and it's great fun to see the flame kept alight.

Things that made me like this: the consistency in voice, through each change of focus. The faith in the characters, not the author, to tell their story. The reality of response, not overdrawn for effect. (And thank heavens, good spelling, punctuation, interesting sentence structure and a refreshing vocabulary!)

Thought about getting into some tough political dialogue? I'd love to see your characters throw down over (say) a bill that's divisive even among Democrats, or get hauled into (yet) another international fray unawares.
dustedoffanoldie chapter 15 . 10/12/2007
Ah you have to contine this, when do they have Guppy lol )