Reviews for And Now The World Is Ours
Space-Case7029 chapter 14 . 9/23/2007
Good story and great chapter. Look forward to more.
kursk chapter 14 . 9/22/2007
Fantastic chapter, I loved your narration of her day, and I can't wait for them discussing names.
kursk chapter 13 . 9/17/2007
Fantastic chapter, I'm glad that the wedding is so close, and I can't wait for it and more of Guppy.
Frankincense Pontipee chapter 13 . 9/17/2007
This story is fabulous! I love, love, love it!
JodiScullyHobson chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
This story is fabulous! How soon will we see another chapter? I'm anxiously awaiting! - Vidalia
FP chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
I love this story! It's so lovely!
kursk chapter 12 . 9/6/2007
Great chapter, I'm so glad that CJs visit help them get back in track, I can't wait to see more Guppy planning.
Space-Case7029 chapter 11 . 9/2/2007
Great chapter. Love the way CJ shows up and takes charge. Looking forward to more. Audra
megrow chapter 11 . 9/2/2007
Wonderful chapter! Yay for Claudia Jean!
kursk chapter 11 . 9/1/2007
Great chapter, I'm glad that CJ came to the rescue, hopefully this'll bury for good her fears.

Post more ASAP.
Space-Case7029 chapter 10 . 8/29/2007
Great story. Loving it and looking forward to more. Audra
kursk chapter 10 . 8/28/2007
Great chapter, Im glad that the daycare is coming along so nicely, and cant wait for them to have more wedding planning.

post more ASAP.
rubycaspar chapter 6 . 8/27/2007
So sad, but I forgive you. Beautifully written and very heartfelt.

Playing catch-up on the fic, really enjoying it so far!
tornpetalsxx chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Just read this all the way through and I'd like to say that it is fantastic!

I love the way you handle your characters, and this storyline, in a way that no one else manages.

This fic is fantastic! It's made me laugh, grin inanely and experience many other emotions. The chapters surrounding New Year are particularly moving.

So well done and I can't wait for more!
kursk chapter 9 . 8/20/2007
Fantastic chapter, I loved how she dealt with Amy, and how sweet they were about Guppy (I love this name!) showing.

Im also glad that they had a good conversation about their future with Guppy.

Post more ASAP.