Reviews for Burning Daylight
Taylor chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Aww :) This took me like a week to read because I had a crazy week from hell. :( But I eventually managed to finish it. I haven't shut off my computer, just left the story up. It was worth reading though, I enjoyed it! :)
Raayy1 chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
That was terrificly GOOD. Oh my god. Just. Just aaaaaAAA TOO MUCH FOR MY HEART. The corny ending was the best ok? I just. Love Zexion's finally assuring himself that staying WON'T be bad for him. This fic is sooo sweet completely worth staying up way too long and most likely to get scolded I. don't. care. I just HAD to finish it! And it did NOT disappoint me in the slightleast! And I adore the sided family-friendship thing of Sora and Roxas, I'm so fond of both of 'em and seeing them interacting together so capriciously written is a bliss Ah damn I'm too happy with this fanfic, and makes my unability to properly make a review even worse butttt I had to pass by and just say I LOVED IT!
Donna chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
This is the second time I've read this story, and I cried even more this time than the first! It actually take quite a bit to get me tearing up, so that must count for Something. I do hope I'll one day find, read, and feel just as emotional over the rest of your stories as I do this one. Good luck on writing!
CrazyPretz chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I really, really like this. Although (this is a compliment i sappose) its really difficult for me to read...
ilovecats86 chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Beautiful story, and a sad chapter mixed with an overall sweet ending. You search and search without knowing what you're looking for, kinda like what everyone does. What do you do when you find it?

Beautifully written and a sweet ending to a complex story.
ilovecats86 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Beautiful start to a story, I love the relationships you formed with Axel and Roxas and the interesting hanging one with Zexion and Demyx. I don't really know what to say except I love the writing style and so far the concept, but I may not review again until I reach the end because I'm terrible with reviews that way, sorry!
bbballs chapter 3 . 7/11/2009

Ah! I love this story, not gonna lie.

You portrayed Demyx realistically.

He wasn't all "LYKOMAIGAWD!"

But he wasn't just a soulless little twit either.

Or uber-uke.

Or whatever.

He was cheerful and bright, and everything that Demyx is.

And it was really really nice.

paperclip tiara chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
M. that was beautiful. At first I thought you were being over descriptive, superfluous mental exposition and ll that, but once I got into the swing of the story and got used to your writing, it was just beautiful, the way you could make a person come alive. I'm also very impressed with your writing on the relationship between Roxas and Sora. We so rarely see good writing on relationship of deep meaningful friendship, that can have an effect on our lives as much as love can. A gorgeous piece.
Daniveil chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
Love the story you're a really good writer keep writing!
Wolfie559933 chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
I don't have much to say, besides the fact that I love cheesy endings, Zemyx, that little hint of angst (maybe a bit more, FINE) and pretty much everything that went into this story, because it's so sdlfkj AMAZING. Andyeah. I was never really good at reviews.

Anyway, I love... well, everything about it, and, I guess, thanks. For posting it. And stuff.

Er... bye.

Wolfie
Mitsuru Aki chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
Oh wow. This is so brillant I simply have to review. Your characterization here is amazing, definitely the best I've read so far. A lot of people do well, but you got them ALL. Awesome talent there. XD I'm glad Zexion wasn't too proud to return, and Axel and Roxas's relationship makes me ridiculously happy. I'm such a sap for those two. lol. Demyx is such a sweetheart; Zexion better treat him well. Or Roxas really will kill him, for one. lol. And I also liked how you wrote Namine; she's such a good friend. Roxas is so...Roxas, but it's good things worked out between him and Sora. I almost wish I could see how Axel and Roxas got together. I bet that was interesing considering Roxas apparently didn't know he was bi before Axel. :D Favs!
BlackRoseMuffin chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I have to leave for a bit, so I need to read this chapter, but... I think I like this fic, even though I haven't read ANYTHING, so I'm reviewing it so I can look back at the "review history" thing and find it again. xD

You don't need to pay attention to this review...
FlurryDivider chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
I loved the story! It was heartwrenching and lovely and had such a happy ending it warmed my heart!

I like how you focused on both the Demyx and Zexion problem and the Roxas problem too. It was nice to see different plots entwining together and ending happily. ]
Lawlz chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
This is amazing.
DucttapedCheshireCat chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
i can't say anything except the fact that i love it :D