Reviews for The Epic Quest for a First Date
Aw that was fun!
LookOverHere chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
Aww man! XD
Reina chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Aww please continue! This was so hilarious that I laughed out loud so many times!
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
LOVE IT! Enough said.
sakura-sasukelove-forever01 chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
PLEASE WRITE A LOT MORE

I LOVE IT SO FAR I NEED MORE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASSE! :D
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH It's so hilarious!

I can imagine them playing all those pranks!

Neji and Tenten are funny! But Naruto is still the winner!
unluckybabe13 chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
i would love if you continued an epilogue! It was a great story and it made me laugh a lot! Please continue:)
Tiger Priestess chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
Haha, I got a kick out of Sasuke hiding in the bush while Naruto was doing that survey. Sasuke’s jealous she’s looking at Neji. Naruto’s questions were priceless, and Sasuke’s reactions to her answers, hilarious!

SASUSAKU FOREVER!
S-angelwings-S chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Great story! Naruto's diagram and plan had me laughing. I loved this story.
S-angelwings-S chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
Hilarious chapter! I knew Naruto would ruin something, and it was so funny when Naruto's like "I was just getting in his way, yeah that's what i was doing." And Tsunade is so funny falling like that. Wow, i love this plot. And Kakashi..so HILARIOUS!
S-angelwings-S chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
OMG so funny!

I loved it, i'm gonna read the rest right away! I loved it when Tsunade ran off like an idiot for sake! And now everyone's going to help Sasuke much to his dismay.

Why DID he tell Naruto? ...

Great chapter.
lia beaumont chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
it was hilarious ...

funny story
Nine-Tailed Writer chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
This was a really kawaii story. I could just imagine how Sasuke must have been throughout the date. You should really write an epilogue! _
Nine-Tailed Writer chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
LOLZ! That was pretty funny the way how Naruto was choking on his own spit and with Sasuke and Kakashi. XDD