Reviews for Choking on the Bone
Hi!
I've been waiting 2 years in hopes that you would continue this story. I hate not having an ending to this. Please consider returning to this story!
guest chapter 13 . 4/30/2016
YOU MUST CONTINUE. YOU MUST.
I read all of it last night and I see the development of writing and characters - there is a big gap between chapter 1 Charlie and chapter 13 Charlie. I like it. I think it could bring me further into another more mature plot. I know what you're saying about Fandom of Fandoms and continuing story even after 8 years, I totally understand that. But write soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2015
Please update this story I'm dying to read more!
nicigiusto chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story, it's so hard to find Charlie romance/smut. Please update!
EvanescentBeauty chapter 13 . 1/17/2015
Hah! Holy shit! I get a chapter update email after six years and I can't believe it. Man. WHAT A BLAST FROM THE PAST! I miss this story! XOXO - Lindsey
Elven-Princess Ginny chapter 12 . 3/13/2012
Dayum.

You should really consider picking this story up again; it's really good and I would love to see what other ideas you had for it. And ending the last chapter like that! Too much of a tease.

You're an awesome writer, by the way. Your writing just seems to flow easily and it sounds great. And the inner workings of Charlie's and Irish's minds are hilarious.

Keep up the good writing!

~Ginny
Fairy Skull chapter 12 . 6/21/2009
I love your story, And I can't wait for more!
Luci-Marlena chapter 12 . 5/4/2009
this is really good

and i mean REALLY good

i love the whole bantering between the two

and the sarcastic comic relief (is there any other kind? *lol*)

and i LOVE the lucy-neil plot-line (i hope you do more with that)

overall : WOW

please update soon... really good

Luci-Marlena
anonymous chapter 9 . 5/4/2009
AHH I LOVE IT!

PLEEASE CONTINUE SOON!
QuietOne364 chapter 12 . 1/21/2009
Wow,I had to like re-read .I loved it up.
0TigerFang0 chapter 11 . 8/12/2008
I absolutely LOVE this story! I so cannot wait until chapter 12!
Sparkling Sugarcane chapter 11 . 8/7/2008
Okay, so I've been secretly in love with this story forever and never bothered to review it. But I almost kinda sorta have to now.

I'M ADDICTED. You have a masterful way with words and a knack for toying with the reader. I'm almost frustrated with all the rising tension, but in a good way, y'know what I mean? And I'm equally hooked because I have this major thing for Charlie... your interpretation of his thoughts is really convincing.

Also. It's not rated M yet, but are you planning on changing it? I mean, I'd definitely still read it if it was M, I was just wondering.

PS: I'm liking the Neil/Lucy. I hope there's a bit more where that came from-Lucy's an interesting character.
QuietOne364 chapter 11 . 8/6/2008
i liked 't wait for more.
mipsywoo chapter 10 . 7/12/2008
Thanks for updating, I'm sticking with this story till the end! I'm excited to see more of Lucy Nesbit...she's an intriguing character. And always waiting for Moira to come out of denial but doesn't seem that'll be any time soon. I'm loving all of this, keep it up!
QuietOne364 chapter 10 . 7/4/2008
i can't wait to see what it.