Reviews for Rise of the Negativities
Guest chapter 27 . 3/8/2014
Wow, that Smash Pro sure got on the wrong side of Ganondorf! How messed up many people are... It sure is kind of depressing when ya think of it. But I still enjoy these stories very much!
reviali chapter 68 . 3/28/2012
What. WHO SAID THAT WHERE DOES HE LIVE WHEN DOES HE GO TO SLEEP? I'm Asian too, and I can't believe anybody would say that. Also, there is a high chance America will not be leading the economy within the next few years; Asia is already a big part of it.
SamPD chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Ahh, it has indeed been long since I first stumbled upon this site as an innocent child. Aye, bad spelling, grammer and all of its influences. Even that certain nuke the ASU. And now, I look back upon this with a great boost of nolstagia.

Being one of the first stories I found on this site back in, oh somewhere in 07, just when Brawl was fresh from release.

Since then, I have gained an account, wrote a couple stories of my own, even participated in some of the better moments of my life. As I look upon this chapter, I notice things that I didn't know of before.

A reference to the Seven Deadly Sins?

Interesting indeed and this is only but the beginning.

Let's see how this goes shall we?
SaintEthan chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
I know it was, what? Two-hundred something chapters ago? But I noticed you said, “from the author who created the masterpieces Apocalypse and Darkling,” in the first chapter. Its natural to be proud of your creations, but that was somewhat concieted. I think youre a great author, but at least showing modesty a little bit is important. You have to keep revising and editing the chapters, cause, my friend, you'll keep getting better as you go, and if you dont have the older chapters show your CURRENT skill, you might lose people by the second chapter. And another thing-if youre still there- characters cant be clean cut. “In the most heroic soul, there is a touch of darkness. Similary, in the darkest heart there is a flicker of light.” -David Okum. I havent read most of the story yet, so I dont know if youve started to develop the Smashers and the GamFaxers-is that a GameFaqs spoof I see there? :3- yet, but I will reming you of this- EDIT, EDIT, AND EDIT!
SaintEthan To lazy to log on chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I love reading, and I plan to read your other works of art soon, but before I read this, I would like to know if this is what Im looking for- an ultimate smash, with a ton more characters than even SSBB. My account is SaintEthan. Oh, I have no stories because Im working on a really good one right now. Anyway, as any random person in particular might say, see ya!

-Infinity

“Some people say not to be an idiot. I say to do things only an idiot would be able to do.” -Myself
rubyyoshi chapter 121 . 3/25/2011
Best story ever! you had couple miss-types every now and then. Also, that Super Mario Galaxy Final Boss Bgm was perfect.
Kain Everguard chapter 121 . 12/17/2009
Very nice story, and I thank you for being such a great author of many humorous, and great adventures of Super Smash Brothers.
Kyazu chapter 60 . 11/19/2009
Countering a strawman of competitive players with a godmod?

Shonen is hilarious
SamPD chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Wow. It has been quite a while since I reviewed any of your storys. Sorry I had to drop out on ya for that. I lost intrest ever since the Gamfax has been exterminated. For that I am truly sorry. It seemed to me that it was the only worthy one of mention or the storyline really. And it has been well planned. I wish to know of your secret of how you do it. So please do tell me. Thankyou. Sam PD BIA88
starlightjuliet chapter 121 . 2/4/2009
*sniff* this story was so cool and awesome! I just loved the ending, it made me cry. It was funny that you added BGM to the credits, so I decided to literally listen to the SSBB credits xD
JakeCrusher chapter 108 . 11/16/2008
I like the little bit of LinkXZelda romance. Evrey story has to have at least an ounce of romance.
JakeCrusher chapter 104 . 11/11/2008
In this chapter you claimed that there are better writers then you out there, could you name a few (professonal Witers dont count).
i chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Quick question: What's the point of having reviews if you ignor the bad ones? The point of reviews is to say where it's good, but point out the bad too. You're writing isn't perfect; you have to accept that not everyone will have purely good stuff to say about it.
JakeCrusher chapter 72 . 10/13/2008
During the whole story I imagined Wario in his Brawl outfit.
JakeCrusher chapter 71 . 10/5/2008
You know Good and Evil is sometimes about point of view, for example beating up someone (even if they deserved it) may be considered evil in the eyes of some people. I think that adds a twist in the plot.