Reviews for Back to the Middle formerly Contradictions
PhoenixLord05 chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
When will you UPDATE! There is letters added into words that shouldn't be there and more Daikeru! I want more! I LOVE them!*screams to the top of his lungs, "DAIKERU!"*. Update soon please! *puppy dogs eyes*. Yoshi...
lovlee chapter 11 . 7/15/2007
this is one of they best fanfic I have read and I have read a lot fanfics! This story is awsome! I hope you will countine it! I love daikeru and it is hard to find good story like this one
Shevira chapter 11 . 4/9/2007
Hi ! Something tells me that this fic is dead, but PLEASE revive it ! It's so good ! at least a sequel? *does puppy eyes* ;_;

I love the story. even with the bit of ooc-ness, makes it more real. THanks for writing this ! (You saved me from some very boring days at work xD

Shev.
White Blossom chapter 11 . 6/30/2005
NO! I WANT TO SEE THE CONCLUSION! Update soon please!
Margot and a bottle of Vodka chapter 3 . 11/20/2004
For me the best answer for their problems is: THREESOME!

-_-;
LittleLonelyMe chapter 11 . 9/25/2004
OH NO! It's not finished! No... *cries her eyes of* Can you finish it soon?

*hopefull smile*
sharp23 chapter 11 . 3/15/2004
i love this story i can't wait to read the conclusion
kitsune-sama chapter 11 . 3/7/2004
..::sniffs::.. Okaies first I would like to say I really really really have enjoyed this so far. Almost made me wanna cry sometimes too. I love all the emotion put into this, Almost like i was there, watching. Very nice job, i congrat you. Buut, you evil writer you! You left an evil cliff hanger and this story hasnt been updated for uh... well forever! I think ill just die cuz of the cliffy. Could you possibly find the motive to finish? Please? ..::begs at your feet::.. the story was going so well and then WHAM! you end with the cliffhanger. PLease, please update this! I would be oh soo very happy and im sure Alot of other people would be too! . Anways, awesome job!
kitsune-sama
Violet Cleric chapter 11 . 2/23/2004
You took 2 freakin' years to write this? Thank God I just discovered it or I would be miserably hanging on and waiting for you to finish. It was excellent! Definitely the best I've ever read.
DaveGMM chapter 11 . 11/4/2003
Come on!

You cannot write all of this and just leave it as a total cliffhanger!

Do I have to beg? Fine.

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please finish this!
Fate chapter 11 . 8/28/2003
hey! you must finish it! it's such a crime to not! ;_;
oo chapter 11 . 8/8/2003
...

Dude. This is awesome, dude. n_n
Xkamifuu chapter 11 . 6/25/2003
I'm lookin' forward to the next chappie! Keep up the good work!
Green1 chapter 11 . 5/11/2003
Wow! I didn't even realize you had updated. :D Good stuff!
fabianaK chapter 11 . 4/24/2003
Nice chapter...I'm glad things are finally starting to work out between Teeks and Dai. I just hope thta things between them and Ken will turn out to be ok too. And I totally think there should be a Kenkari relationship. I think they deserve it.