Reviews for Pandora's Mischief
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Will this ever be updated?
nellie chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Hello, I have to say this story is soooooooo interesting! Maybe it's because Wedy hahaha! How could you just stop when L finally kissed Light...and one thing, could i translate this fic into Chinese,please? I really like it :)
Saiko Chi chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Screwing like rabbits In heat... That gave me the worst mental image.
bassoongirl14 chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
Totally awesome story! I hope you continue it!
The Lord of Insomnia chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Will you ever update this? This is my favorite story and I really want to read more if it. Please?
Nanniih chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
:L I only just found this story and I totally love EVERYTHING. Wedy's character is so fun. It's really different from all the other DN fanfictions I've read so far. Reminds me a bit of that one story I read where Mycroft Holmes tries to get Sherlock and John together. It's interesting because practically no one writes stories from their point of view, or at least not when the main focus is on Johnlock or L and Light, you know? But then it just kind of stopped. No more chapters to read. And the last time this was updated was in 2008. So now I'm straight out depressed. Cause I want to know what happens next and I really really wish you'd pick up this story again. Really, really very much.

So I'm gonna be selfish and simply demand a continuation. Yep. And you can't say no. Because Wedy will personally come to life if you don't, escape from this story, stalk you and find you in the middle of the night - when you're alone and vulnerable - and kick your butt, for ending the fic before Panda-Face and Goldenboy got together. She'll also take your internet connection away because, despite her dazzling awesomeness, you've neglected to give her the attention and care a goddess of her caliber deserves, and she wants to make you pay. The absurdity of the fact that the only character groveling at her feet seems to be Matsuda, makes her want to scratch her eyes out. She said so herself. Also, four chapters is nowhere near enough to explain her sheer magnificence. Her staggering wit, her mind-blowing analyzing and planning skills and her marvelous beauty, intelligent, manipulative, superior mind and nature is impossible to put into the amount of 29, 428 words.

Her killing intent and desire to see her greek mythology-influenced genius yaoi pair of soon to be lovers lost in a story of adventure, love and dangerously delicious nighttime activities imagination come to live and turn into a mind-blowing-ly hot reality, is strong.

So yeah. You can't not continue this story. :]
kim chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Omg this is so sexy and goooood. Continue writing.
kim chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Great plot with amazing allusions. Complete this?
ChibiFoxx chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Oh dear god, I almost burst a gut laughing when reading this xD Most awkward kiss ever.. their faces colliding in the jerk of uprising lmao :'3 Been years since ya updated, but im clinging onto the last vestiges of hope that you would. Wedys wit and your humorous writing together..pure comedy gold. Update soon!
Royal Puppet Master chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
Man, this is really funny! I'm so glad I decided to read it!
Love Psycho chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
-grins- Oh dear... I love how you handle Wedy here. It's AMAZING. Just...so much fun. This chapter is the best. Bickering Light and L is always fun.

And they kissed! FINALLY! So funny how you put it too:

L realized that the position they were in was very awkward.

So he adjusted his hold on Light to make the kiss more comfortable.

-bursts out laughing- Priceless!

-hands over platter- Magic doughnuts for you!
duhorcommonsense chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
this is SOOO good! please update! i want to see more L/light action! i love your wedy's POV. update!
The Cake Genius chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
I WISH this was continued! 'Tis awesome! You should finish it!
The Cake Genius chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Yes! Down with Misa! XD
I forget, but didn't Near refer to her as X-Kira? Or was that Mikami? I forget... :/
The Cake Genius chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This fic is just so perfect! I love your Wedy. Seriously, it's just such an awesome idea, and I LOVE it!