Reviews for Voices
Aileil chapter 1 . 4/7
Ah, the eternal difficulty about the show: what eventually happens in 2006? The way the finale went, it really looked like, for there to be any of his 1973 team around in 2006, Sam would have to die in 2006 and therefore not be around for them or his mother or anyone anymore.

I never did decide quite what I wanted to believe about the practicalities behind it but I do like your idea that he would be remembered and at least visited by his 1973 friends. Thank you.
Lady Ardana chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I really like it.
Ed-Wood chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Wow - that was great - what would be even more great is if you write a follow up!
FlyHigh96 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Wow, that was really good. Keep up the good work.

-FlyHigh96
ricco-the-penguin chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
a fascinating idea, and a lovely story!
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Good "what if" and probable episode element. Thanks for sharing.
Culf chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Great story, but I really, really want to read more! I want to see their reactions when he wakes up, both Gene and Annie's, and Sam's!
Eliche chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
nice work :D
Nyx6 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Gotta have his old camel coat! Lol! And it's nice to see Gene bringing his old DI a drink...even if it will be gone by the time he wakes up! Teehee!
losttimelady chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Man, if I wasn't reading this fic in a libary I swear I would have cried. I liked Annie and Gene turning up. But what had happened to Sam? Or did I miss that bit. Never mind, I'm not sure it's needed. Great fic. One for the faves!
Iaveina chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Hm, I swear I read this same story earlier today on The Railway Arms fanfiction board...

Anyhow, my reaction is the same as when I read it originally:

Brilliant!