Reviews for Masks
iamextraordinary chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
uh... the last part would be better off if he said something along the lines of 'what took you so long' or something... but this was a great fic. it's interesting how you were able to write four chapters of one single event. very interesting!
Joise chapter 4 . 6/12/2007
loved how Rory can still make him do stupid things like pull over and confront his "stalker."
Joise chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
Poor Tristan, she sees him and immediately thinks the worst of him. It hurt to see him walk away, how could she watch him walk away. He's the one that brought passion into your life remember Rory?
Joise chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
I love that he asked her a "Rory question" I wonder if they will figure it out before the unmasking. I also liked that he pulled away from the kiss because he was afraid of rushing things with her, it shows she special. I like that she was disappointed he pulled away...it shows she's interested too.
Joise chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I love this story already...and she used the nickname he gave her as her alias. I wonder how long it will take them to figure it out?
CarebearKara chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
This was great. I want to know what happens after this for Rory and Tristan though.
sweet chapter 4 . 6/29/2003
OMG! This is so good. It would be really good to see a sequal to the story.
gohuskers8604 chapter 4 . 11/28/2002
So good! I love it!
flossie1 chapter 4 . 11/4/2002
gaaaaaah! o my god! how do you do it?i think this is the second time i've read this fic, and its the second time i've cried during the part where he leaves! its so sweet! i love it so much!
I Hate FFNet A Lot chapter 4 . 10/1/2002
For a shorter story this is simply fantastic! Very well written and extremely heart felt. I thoroughly enjoyed this! Thanks to recommendation of none other than THE Priya! (Indianspice) Good work!
IndianSpice chapter 4 . 9/28/2002
Jessica,

Oh. My. God. This, my dear, is excellent! I'm floored by the style of your writing. The descriptions were so vivid and flowed naturally. The plot was so original and addictive. It's simply fabulous. My favorite quote, which gave so much depth to the story is: "I'm destined to love you forever, and you're destined to never love me back."

I have heard so many people raving about this story, and I now know why. You give your writing a very unique touch, which makes it genuine.

Jessica, you can do so much with words. Thanks for the read.

Priya :D
lildevil chapter 4 . 4/13/2002
This must be one of the best stories I've read! I loved it...soon sweet! i wanted to cry at the end when they finally got together!
kittyfay26 chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
this story made me cry.

its beautiful
CoffeeObsessed chapter 4 . 2/11/2002
WOW That was a great story!

*lizzy lou*
lizzy chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
um...good and ignore my last review on mindless! I wasn't reading correctly
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »