Reviews for By Moonlight
MoonLunacy chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I hope u would update!
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Ack. So sad. So delicate. Tease. :)
kenshingirlxoxo652 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Is she a were-wolf or what?
CanisLupusBibliophilus chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Aw!So sweet!It was kinda confusing for me at then I read it again and was like,"Oh!Now I understand!"So, great story!D
cookiiex chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
WAHH, Sango you KNOW Hiei will be there ;) This was sweet && sorta depressing. Sango-chan should stop doubting. D

Love it!

-cookiiex
Kaidou chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
That was a bit short, but as cool as the Antarctic! *In a good way I mean* The only thing I didn't get was why Sango liked the moon so much, she never struck me as the type. *Shrugs* Whatever though, it was good and that's all that matters. Keep it up! I can't wait for more updates with your other stories too!

-Kaidou
tiffy chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
i love when i check my emails and i see updates from YOU. ...and then i'll freak out because it's a sangohiei (which just happen to be my favorite couple), but right when i click on the link provided by the email, the computer decides to freeze.

thankfully, the short story was worth the whole now-i-have-to-restart-the-computer wait. job well done!
Kirynism chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Wow, you're really making awesome short stories here. I love how this one is so simple and yet is says a lot. Great job, and update soon!
Black Dragon Wave Master chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I love this pairing. Great job. I've enjoyed all of your work, expecially Deadly Games. Please make an update on part 2 soon please? The wait is driving me nuts! I must know what's up with Sango and her and Hiei's child!