Reviews for Learning Experience
PY0NPY0N chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
I didn't realized, that chapter six was the last one - the (open) End of your story. So far I enjoyed your Story and liked your Charakters. But in my opinion this story is just not finished yet. (And, which team won the game?)

Takeru and Hikaris Meeting in the Park and him "betraying" the trust of his team members - I don't think Takeru would do this. He would run for Hikari in dangerous situations and so on, but just because she doesn't came to the game.
And they are both, Hikari more then Takeru, cowards. They overcame so many dangerous and risky situations in their past adventures...
And now Daisuke is the most mature one?

I really really liked your story, but for me it isn't finished yet.
Jean chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Please make a sequel of what happens next! I love this stuff!
Girl chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
Why is it not finished? It ends with her crying!
MalaZh chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
haha twist indeed.

but you're so mean ;_; Patamon will boom bubble you for your cruelty
Hikari and Takeru chapter 7 . 10/15/2010
a sequel,Please!I really need it!
Dalonestarranger chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
I must say that i couldnt tell you were rusty at all. I must say it was very well written and well thought out. I do wish it had ended differently though. I guess lots of people did. I thing you did great and that you could easly become a author of your own story some day. I really wish you would have made it a happy ending. I just hate the horrable sad feeling your ending left in my heart. But if you can have an effect like that on someone, then you must be a good writer. I hope you find success and also...heart warming endings instead of chilling ones. Good luck!
jory014 chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
what can I say it was awesome XD (although the other is more well written... still awesome)

the only thing i didn't like was the bad ending lol... and it could have been longer... anyways nice story! keep it up!

-jory014
Odinson91 chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
Just read all the way through. Wow, I think you captured the characters very well, I liked the Christmas party scene. Not really sure how to react to the ending, I guess I could say that I'm speechless. Since you're planning to make a sequel, I feel better about it but I still did not see it coming. About halfway through I thought that something like what Hikari told Takeru was going on but figured it would be more like she knew how he felt but didn't know how to let him down easy. This proves that you aren't a two-dimensional writer. Patamon and Takeru's interactions were very amusing.
mitsuchan325 chapter 7 . 6/1/2009
i really enjoyed this story, it was well thought out and deep. the only thing i have to pick on is the typo's, but we all do that once in a while don't we? - anyways i'll be holding you to that promise for more.
Divinitas Intereo chapter 7 . 2/7/2009
Ok, what a blast that read was. I was rather conflicted on wither or not I should have reviewed this story, the time being a major issue, and myself being unsure that you still check this old thing. Due to my constricting emotions however, and in the dull chance that you might see this, I had to write to tell you that this is one of the better written fics on this website.

Honestly, I've seen some writers rely only on the base characters that were set before them, but the leap you took in developing the characters farther than their originals fascinated me. I really enjoyed reading this, and haven't had a read this good on this site in a while. Although the twist were minor and predictable my thesis is that if a good writer is behind it, it will be great.

Seriously, you took ordinary and made it into one of the extraordinary. I really enjoyed reading your writing and have come to admire it. If ever you should make a reappearance, or if you receive this message, get back to me. I'd love a chance to talk with it.

Truly, one of the more gifted writers.

Divinitas Intereo
TakariFanatic chapter 7 . 10/27/2008
its a really great story. i hope u write a sequel
Aster Selene chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Beautiful story...but isn't it "Tailmon"? Not "Gatomon"...
BlackMorale chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
That was awesome

Good start~ I love it

I've been looking for something like this XD

Hope you don't mind late reviews lol..
Storyteller of Dimensions chapter 7 . 2/20/2008
Awesome story! Simple and clean. It looks to me like you just stop in the middle of story, I understand why, but still it needs to finish you have a good material to build on. I'm looking forward to the sequel! Please publish it soon!
10tative chapter 7 . 2/15/2008
very well written

the story development great!

luv ur way pictured the characters. and also luv the development of eah feelings, both have great progress. like the slow development coz

and the end is very clever. u left it open. cant wait for sequel :D
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »