Reviews for Acceptance
OoO.Fuwa Ai.OoO chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
hahahah great story
velonicaSushi chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
LOL! hearts momo's constant laughter at the end XD

wants inui to wear the gay pride T-shirt too ;D
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Aw, this was awesome! I love InuKai, they never get enough love in my opinion! Loved it.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
My stomach hurts, I keep laughing so much at the Tezuka paragraphs.

7% and so the odds are in his favor... Wow, never thought Inui would think seven percent odds to be good ones, but it makes sense...

Crap, I can't stop laughing!

Well written!
Califaction chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Heehee! I love this fic! The ending is brilliant, "Yes, I think that (Fuji's suggestion that not knowing is best) might be the case," the Golden Pair fluff is adorable, and the InuiKai is very cute. Kaido's hesitancy and Inui's uncertainty and eventual persistence are all very nicely done. Cool characterizations! The situation-Seigaku dealing with homosexuality-was also handled with aplomb. (As much aplomb as Seigaku characters can ever be handled with. "But they're not freaks!" Haha.) I was a bit amused that it was Echizen who noticed that Eiji was feeling blue. It's a sign of his evolution as a character! I think it's typical-and funny-that his moment of non-obliviousness is completely overlooked because of the drama over everyone's romances and sexuality, particularly because I think (with all my TezuRyo ways) that it's something Tezuka actually /would/ have liked to know about. Eiji's, "I just realized how great guys we have in Seigaku" might be ungrammatical, but it really is true, and it made me smile.

Thanks for writing and posting!
Setsuna-X chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Very cute. I cant help but love the GoldenPair and InuixKaidoh.

Nicely done!
speadee chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
That was funny, and I'm glad it all worked out. Kaidou and Echizen did seem a little OOC at the beginning, but that seemed to be the only way to get the story to work. Besides, I like OOC in a good way (when they are behaving better than they usually do).

I did not like the gay Shitenhouji pair. They were rude, nasty, and improper, making me sick.
Amiri chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Ah, whenever I'm at my mother's office and I have a little time and I'm bored with other categories for the moment, I always check up on Complete Eiji-Oishi Romance fics. And, due to my horrible memory and complete inability to match vague summaries with actual stories, I always end up reading this fic. Yet it never gets old. That's a really admirable trait to have, especially coming from someone like me- the first book/story that I ever read more than once (every other time I felt like I was dying of boredom) was Harry Potter, and I've only managed a few more books after that.

Thank you for the fantastic continuous read! Oh, and sorry for my lack of varying vocab and sentence structure. If you actually have the time/will to read all your reviews, it must be getting boring. :D
ShimeiValentine chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
AW! So cuute! I really do love it. Keep up the awesome work!
The Blue Penguin chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
That was a great read (n_n). I really enjoyed it! -
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Yay! They got together! how sweet. Now, if you excuse me, I have... -quick count- 20 more to go.
Just Jill chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
That was delightful. What a great fic!

Just Jill
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Me: Read this on another website, and I thought it was funny.

Yohko: Someone finally found had the guts to post it.

Me: Thanks!