Reviews for Perfect Match
Velv3tteV3nom chapter 8 . 12/15/2015
I remember reading this a loooong time ago and decided to start reading it again. You are truly a talented, dedicated writer. For serious. Got it memorized? XD
Katie chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
OMGGGG I READ THIS BY CHANCE BACK IN 2010 AND IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT EVER SINCE! IM SO GLAD I FINALLY FOUND IT. OMG HOLY SHIT.
AxelsAshes chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
D'aww poor demy :(
Red chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Hello! I love the start of this fic! At first I was worried since it seemed a bit bland with the "sons of rich parents" premise but you really captured the emotional dynamic of the situation. I look forward to reading the rest of the story!
YourGreatestDream chapter 27 . 12/22/2013
I was thinking...what would happen if Riku's brothers escaped from jail and found their brother and all his friends. Kadaj would find our about Axel's sweet boyfriend Roxas, and maybe even kidnap the poor boy to teach him a lesson. Maybe Sepheroth would take Leon and torture him. That would be a good wrap up for the story I think. Axel saving Roxas and Riku saving Sora...and all of them finally defeating the crazy brothers.

I wonder what Roxas would do if he saw a gun lying on the ground...the same one used to abduct him probably...would he pick it up and use it? Suddenly 'Angel with a shotgun' song came to mind :3
superspreegirl89 chapter 27 . 12/15/2013
Well, where do I start...
Very well done! I liked the story so far (although I'm still trying to gather the underlying plot line, but I feel like Riku's brothers are going to come back at some time). There is one thing that is bugging me.
*ah hem*
Four years without an update. I'd be sad to see this abandoned. On a more positive note, where it ended in this chapter was enough for me to accept it as an "ending" although I always like to see how authors end their works since everyone does it differently.
Anyway, good luck with your future writing (if you continue writing, be it with this piece or other projects) and hopefully we'll see an update sometime in the future. :)
skydancing dragon chapter 16 . 9/29/2013
Really, that was a terrifically DREADFUL romance movie if it were actually a romance movie...but I was cracking up so hard both my hands were slapped over my mouth.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/24/2013
Oh my god. I just, wow, your writing is incredible. I have to say that you take all the normally predictable and overused plot elements, like Axel or Roxas being raped, to a whole new level. After reading this you can't help but feel very attached to the characters and all you want is for it to work out for them. Your characterization was wonderful. I really loved Axel's point of view, it was really lovely. Also I loved the way you wrote whole Sunshine vs. Roxas, it really hit home with me. This story is one of my favorites, and I hope to finish it soon, though no matter how long it takes it will definitely be worth the wait.
Rayne Goldenhart chapter 27 . 9/18/2013
I love this story. I want more! Please update soon
Yaoi love D chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This story was my childhood. Period. This is one of the only fanfictions I truly hold to heart. I read it quite a while ago. Two years maybe? Three? I still think of it every once in a while. The smell of cinnamon and burnt sugar will always linger in my nostrils xD weird, but true.
Theadle chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Now this first chapter is an interesting bit. I see what you did with the modernistic aging of the character. That unspoken progression that you can see clearly in words. I can only hope you tell us more about Roxas's back story throughout this fic. A couple gramatical mistakes, but overall the work is great thus far.
ijustliketoread43 chapter 27 . 4/20/2013
Loved entire story- wished it was longer!
RantingArrows chapter 27 . 4/11/2013
dude, that was so sweet :D Favorite things about this chapter:
-Roxas' reaction when he found out that Axel came back. It was pretty sad, but realistic :)
-Axel dumping Roxas into the bathtub xD
-...and I'm not gonna mention the...part that followed afterwards...cause that will be kinda awkward
-...and I just found out that you haven't updated in over 4 years, so now I seriously feel like crying...are you abandoning this story? ;.;
RantingArrows chapter 26 . 4/10/2013
although I would have preferred it if you continued from where you left off from Roxas' point of was a interesting to read the past events from Axel's point of view. ANYWAYS. THINGS I LIKED ABOUT THIS CHAPTER (I think I'll just start listing them from now on xD):
-Axel's realization about "Sunshine". it was the "lightbulb" moment and I loved every word of it
-Sora's reaction to Axel coming around was SPOT ON. :O I really couldn't have pictured him reacting any other way
-The very last line of the chapter :) it was inspirational and hopeful and just plain epic and amazing
RantingArrows chapter 24 . 4/10/2013
I got ticked off at Axel. And I NEVER get ticked off at Axel. But in this chapter...god, when he ripped Roxas' drawing AND when he attacked Roxas for "what he did to Demyx"? I got angry...and you did a SUPERB job at writing Roxas in this chapter: sometimes, his actions and thoughts surprised me, but honestly, that makes sense for someone suffering through a depression, doesn't it? But then I started to feel hopeful again at the ending :) So if it was a dream, I will hunt you down...and throw you to the wolves :D
2,094 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »