Reviews for Perfect Match
Azurela chapter 27 . 5/8
I have read KuroSora1984's stuff and I enjoy her writing but I actually like yours more. I mean, finding you was more than a pleasant surprise. I am completely fascinated by your writing and I already know that I will have a love affair with all of your stories. I didn't know that she Beta'd... meaning she may have had influence somewhat on your work... but you blew me away. I mean just wow, your attention to detail is incredible. Your pacing is great. I still cannot believe that English is not your first language. Wow. The way you write made me feel for the characters and exactly what they were going through. It's beautifully vivid. Seriously. I think you are amazing.
As far as this chapter... I didn't mind the talking here, I think it was necessary. I'm sorry that you struggled with it but I understand too. I have the same problem sometimes. I am hoping to soothe the writer's ocd a bit here: I think it was perfect. For everything they went through and their own insecurities I think that how you wrote it was how it needed to be written. It was also a testament to their personalities. The bathtub thing? I can totally see this Axel doing that. It caught me off guard but in a good way and it added humor when everything was tense, which was actually really nice.
I think you did great with the whole piece and I actually binged on it, start to finish, which is something I have not done in a very long time. I think that you captured their ages perfectly, as well as the high school setting and the trauma Axel, Riku, Zexion and Demyx faced. I love how you made your characters so vivid and developed. I love the humor you bring into this. I love how I haven't read anything like this before. It was even nice, a bit maddening to have to wait but nice, having the interlude to explain what Axel was feeling. It was important.
My head's a bit jumbled from reading SO MUCH haha but I wanted to say that I adore this piece and I hope that my feedback makes you feel good about it. I know how frustrating it is to write so many words and to get two word responses, too. You shouldn't feel bad about that.
I would actually love to see this go even further because there is still more healing that could be done, but if you're done, I understand. Massive story is massive haha and I will love it all the same.
Azurela chapter 5 . 5/6
Hey I'm glad you're not rushing this. I think it's really great so far and I love your attention to detail.
Azurela chapter 2 . 5/6
Again, you're doing well with English. I only saw two past tense mistakes. They were present tense instead.
I'm enjoying this so far. I like the concept and how you have developed your characters. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Azurela chapter 1 . 5/6
You're bad at English? Oh my lord, you're better than most of the writers on here. I thought you were joking about butchering the English language until I read your final note. Seriously, I didn't read a single mistake. I can already tell that I'm going to love you. Well done.
imissmest chapter 1 . 3/25
I freaking love this story. I read it before then spent the past month trying to find the story again (I have remembered to favourite it this time)
Zana chapter 27 . 1/11
I just wanted you to know that even after all these years (I was reading way back in 2008) I still come back to read this fic over and over again. Even tho it'll probably never be updated again I'm still glad we at least got a resolution between Axel and Roxas. I don't even know if you still get these reviews but I just wanted you to know how much this fic is loved.
little axel chapter 27 . 8/5/2016
I love this story! I had debated about reading it for so long and then I finally did and this story is great! I'm sad to see where it left off though, is that really the end? If not, I know it's been quite a long time, but I do hope that you would finish it! Very glad I decided to read this story!
DemonKittyAngel chapter 27 . 5/31/2016
I cannot fully describe to you how much I love this fic. It makes me cry and smile and feel hope. You capture all these characters' conflicts and interactions in a way that makes me feel like I know them. You don't pull your punches and you don't shy away from the damage afterwards.

I'm writing a story myself with troubled characters and you make me question whether I'm doing a good enough job. The issues are not so severe but how full bodied your conflicts are make me want to do more in my own work.

I love how you reached a resolution between Axel and Roxas. Those two still have a lot of things to work through but they're both committed to making it work. I would love to know what's up with Sora's hand and see a couple more moments between him and Riku - especially now that Roxas's head is mostly disengaged from his ass.

This story is beautiful (apologies to Axel) and whether you return to complete it or not, it's everything I could ever ask for in an AkuRoku fic and more. You're a wonderful writer and I'd love to see more work from you.
Velv3tteV3nom chapter 8 . 12/15/2015
I remember reading this a loooong time ago and decided to start reading it again. You are truly a talented, dedicated writer. For serious. Got it memorized? XD
Katie chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
OMGGGG I READ THIS BY CHANCE BACK IN 2010 AND IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT EVER SINCE! IM SO GLAD I FINALLY FOUND IT. OMG HOLY SHIT.
AxelsAshes chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
D'aww poor demy :(
Red chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Hello! I love the start of this fic! At first I was worried since it seemed a bit bland with the "sons of rich parents" premise but you really captured the emotional dynamic of the situation. I look forward to reading the rest of the story!
YourGreatestDream chapter 27 . 12/22/2013
I was thinking...what would happen if Riku's brothers escaped from jail and found their brother and all his friends. Kadaj would find our about Axel's sweet boyfriend Roxas, and maybe even kidnap the poor boy to teach him a lesson. Maybe Sepheroth would take Leon and torture him. That would be a good wrap up for the story I think. Axel saving Roxas and Riku saving Sora...and all of them finally defeating the crazy brothers.

I wonder what Roxas would do if he saw a gun lying on the ground...the same one used to abduct him probably...would he pick it up and use it? Suddenly 'Angel with a shotgun' song came to mind :3
superspreegirl89 chapter 27 . 12/15/2013
Well, where do I start...
Very well done! I liked the story so far (although I'm still trying to gather the underlying plot line, but I feel like Riku's brothers are going to come back at some time). There is one thing that is bugging me.
*ah hem*
Four years without an update. I'd be sad to see this abandoned. On a more positive note, where it ended in this chapter was enough for me to accept it as an "ending" although I always like to see how authors end their works since everyone does it differently.
Anyway, good luck with your future writing (if you continue writing, be it with this piece or other projects) and hopefully we'll see an update sometime in the future. :)
skydancing dragon chapter 16 . 9/29/2013
Really, that was a terrifically DREADFUL romance movie if it were actually a romance movie...but I was cracking up so hard both my hands were slapped over my mouth.
2,102 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »