Reviews for Dear Journal
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Hey, beautiful. It was great to get your eamil! They didn't actually call the jetskis anything. Form your email I guess you've moved on, but hey, I was and still am a sucker for 'Mutation City'. The bit where Jake realizes Chance's isn't fooling around... whoa!

This was a lot of fun to read. While the idea of their writing in journals isn't one I think the wouuld actually do, the emotions expressed are really 'them'. I like Jake not ebing sure whether walking away is the right decision or not. I like that you don't have him storming off in a fit of pique, but running through the list of bad options in his head and picking the one that, right at that moment,seems the least harmful.

Chance's line "My heart stopped when I saw him sinking, unconscious" was perfect. I actually didn't realize until I read your story that T-Bone didn't swim to save himself - he only swam when Razor was in danger of dying. Everything after that is just heartwarming (and kudos for saying 'Kats' in "Kats, was I relieved to see him open his eyes." And what touches my heart is, of course, the line "I'm not going to lose Jake... I'll be sure of that."

Take care! BTW, my email is sarahenany at hotmail dot com if you want.
Anna-mathe chapter 2 . 10/11/2001
I like this. It's pretty good. It says a lot that they couldn't say on the show. :)
JerseyGirl chapter 2 . 7/24/2001
That was sweet! Cool and good and well stuff. Very good!
Dragon Trainer chapter 2 . 7/23/2001
Nice! This is a good story, and I really like the way you managed to get into their heads. Bye-for-now.
Kristen Sharpe chapter 2 . 7/23/2001
Ooooooo... VERY nice, Sagey. You're on a roll! So... uhm... keep on rolling! I'll give you a Stix if you do! Promise not to draw your chars in embarrassing pictures? Mmmm... Nopes. Can't do that. It's too much fun!
rugrat0357 chapter 2 . 7/23/2001
Wow, I love this chapter *entery 2* Too! "Mutation City" is my fave Swat Kats Ep! Keep it up! *puppy dog eyes* More plese *super cuteness mode* pleeaaaassseee! Stancy McKatt _
rugrat0357 chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Wow,Sagey. It sounds like me and you did the same thing on that ep, I couldn't help but shead a few tears..the frist time that I saw it. Keep UP the Good work! CyaStancy McKatt
Helion chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Great story! I just love those fics that give some depth to the thoughts of the kats we know and sympathize with. I'm not the first here to say this, but… Yes, keep up the good work!
GavesnakeX chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
First, thanks for helping me to rmemeber that episode of the Swat Kats... that was one of my favorites,

second. I LOVE THIS! write another one.. I like this kind of ficcys.
KS Claw chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
Uuuu me likes vewy much
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
Awwwwwww... Very nice, Sagey. Gotta love those thoughtful, "missing scene" fics. Me likes!
timva06 chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
... What can I say? This is very well written, and pretty heartbreaking at the end. Are you having another part to this about what his decision is gonna be? Well, if so, you know my IM, and please.. bring cheese this time.
Matt Fiske chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
cool storey sagey, keep up the good work!