Reviews for Flight or Fight
en jaune chapter 17 . 2/21/2020
Last updated: 10 years ago.
I think my eyes have a problem. Why is water all over my eyes now?
Blackberry Avar chapter 17 . 11/7/2018
That damn man and his cigar.
BTT2007 chapter 17 . 8/17/2018
This is one of my favorite fanfics of BtT! It was something that i didnt expect... Please finish im dying to know what happens next!Dont leave me on this cliffhanger!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
lame start?
come on your story is alive, not like sth yu made up just using your imagination.
only one thing though; I dont feel jess as jesse Aarons; Hee:-)
i think I should continue reading next chapters
SaintClaire chapter 17 . 1/13/2015
I'm sorry not to have reviewed your other chapters, I was just in too much of a hurry to finish the story. This piece has been heartbreaking and humorous in all the right places, and I was sorry to hear of your personal misfortune. I really hope you will finish this amazing story, or at the very least adopt it out to a friend who can do it justice. Cliffhanger or not, I now have this image of Terabithia fighting fire with fire, committing a kind of suicide, though I can't guess what you're having PT do. Let any of your readers know if you need help with ideas or motivation, I haven't seen the reviews yet but I'm sure their are dozens of people clamouring along with me to get to the end of this story.

Good Luck, :)
SaintClaire
Alpha Prime the Knight chapter 17 . 8/6/2014
Great story! And PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEEEAAASE!
skyent chapter 17 . 9/25/2013
A fine story! I know it's been 3 years so I understnad if you don't want to update anymore. Oh, wait, I * #!? don't understand why you would abandon the story! This is one of the best BtT fanfics I've read. And you can't leave it in a cliffhanger!
chemistea chapter 17 . 4/22/2013
This is one of my fave BtT fics! The plot is great and all. I've read your bio and I'm glad that you want to finish this story. I can't blame you that school's keeping you busy. Can't wait for the next chapter!
buntesLicht chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
Wow. What can I say? You had me completely hooked for at least an hour. I read it all in one go because I couldn't / didn't want to stop (made me neglect my homework pretty badly) and I don't regret it. Very nicely written, suspenseful and how you portrayed the characters was wonderful. There's a lot of character developement in this story and you managed to keep every little bit of it believable. I especially loved Brenda - developing from a bitchy girl I'd love to throttle to someone a lot nicer and considerate.
Great work, really! I guess you won't update this anymore but I just felt the need to tell you how awesome this was and how very much I enjoyed reading :) Wonderful, simply wonderful. Thanks for writing!
Have a nice day!
racle chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
Hey, great story. I came across it a couple weeks ago but wasn't on my computer, so I couldn't log in to review. Sounds like the company just burned down the forest and the Aarons/Burke houses along with it... where's the rest of the story? It's been 2 years so I understand if you're no longer writing, but I'd love to see a summary of the intended completion at least :)
ADD123.123 chapter 17 . 12/19/2012
but are you still writing this story?
ADD123.123 chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
brilliant!
Ser-A-Man chapter 17 . 9/23/2012
NarnianMelody:

I began to look for fanfics of this book/movie ever since I watched the 2007 film two weeks ago. So far, only your story is the greatest! :)

I loved how you develop the plot and characters (especially the characters), and of course, I encourage you to keep it up.

We, reviewers, understand that you have a totally busy schedule, but we will diligently remain seated for the next chapter.

Please don't hesitate to ask me if you need help! I may not have made a story yet, but I will do my best to support you.

-Ser-A-Man
foreverandaday97 chapter 17 . 9/28/2011
U HAVE TO UPDATE! PLEASEEEE! IM GONNA DIE IF U DONT. THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ. :D
hey.dovewings chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
Wow! I'm only on Chapter 7, but since I don't have the time to finish tonight, I had to say: this story is AMAZING! You have no idea how much I'm enjoying it! Although you have given me a bit of a stomach ache thinking about the very idea that anyone would dare to TOUCH Terabithia. I trust that this will be resolved in later chapters. I'm also quite worried about Leslie and the stalker. Oh, I wish I had the time to finish this! You can be sure I will be running back to my computer as soon as I can. ;) *Adds story and author to faves* Again, thank you for your wonderful writing and fabulous story!