Reviews for Duty
Manel chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
i wish it would have been longer and would be Nakago's point of view.. it would be a great love story i suppose?. :) anyway this story is amazing keep it up :)
morphosis chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
wow nice! me likey! continue pls...haha
kittycatsnak chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I really enjoyed this. Awesome job.
Viridian Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Excellent character study of Yui and Nakago, and an even more excellent narration of their relationship.
Hilaire chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I can imagine how thoughts like these run in the minds of Yui and Nakago. Your portrayal of the two of them is absolutely accurate: They're both much too stubborn to even acknowledge the fact they they feel an attraction towards each other.

It's beautiful. I like it very much. I only know of several authors who are able to express what they want to in a few words, and you're one of them. Great job. :)
Hikitsulover-818 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
it roxx and r u gonna continue it ?
shaheen chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Oh hell yeah

more more more
Doctor Kiba chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Very good I like how they have feelings towards each other, lust or something else, but won't allow themselves to have it. Nicely written
angel-leigh chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
i love it! i can totally imagine yui and nakago thinking those things. you had two points in the fic that i've always believed in: 1-nakago is drawn to yui's physical attributes. the fact she's blond could very well remind him of his mother. 2- i believe they're attracted to each other but they're just too caught up with the tragedy of their past that they set those feelings aside.

anyways, i do love the drabble. it told everything that needed to be told.

hope you'll do more yuinak!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
i loved it! pls, do write more yuinak! i loved the last line...vengeance is more important.

though i'd really really love to see a fic whre they end up together! please!
Orange Memories chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Very well-written. Nakago/ Yui is an interesting pairings, and you showed the dark and light shades of their relationship. Well done!
negri87 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
hey. I like to say first that i didnt see this anime. however u are on my list for favorites authores so i read this story only because i like the way u wite. i didnt get to much for what u said but for a ff so short it's very profound. anyway i will look at this anime only because your story make me courios. u are a very good writer. hope to see more of your work. until next time ja ne!