Reviews for Sue
Portland's Lowtides chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I think this is the only mpreg I've actually enjoyed. Laugh my arse off the entire time reading it.
Purple Pallbearer chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This was very amusing. Loved it!
Skreech chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Yay! Love child. I love the last two paragraphs. They just almost sum the whole story.
Pinuiini chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Seifer is love :3
becauseimthefavorite chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
lol oh my god! lol I think I peed myself laughing, lol

great story
Seraphim the Seventh Light chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
My god, I couldn't decide whether or not to laugh or stare! XD I enjoyed this thoroughly and it made me very happy indeed.
Silverstargirl chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Awesomely funny. Great idea. I would love to know how the new home situation with Squall, Irvine, and Quistis is gonna work though...anyways great writing..hope to see more soon.
Syciara-Lynx chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Aww! This was adorable! I loved the ending with Seifer!
Mata chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Loved this. Just good plain ol crack. Seifer's a softie lol.
Jam chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Don't take it too seriously you say. HA! I fell out of my chair laughing. I truly liked it. then again I like the M. Preg.

Has the issues. It was both adorable. complex. interesting and VERY VERY FUNNY!

DO IT AGAIN!

can you do a AKUROKU sometime.

BI BI!
Cellophanic chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Your Seifer has a thing with gender mishaps, doesn't he? Either way, reading this story was absolutely blissful; it makes ME want to impregnate a guy. Or girl. Whichever. I'm not going to be picky.

Er. So. Keep on defying the laws of everything, you seem to have a knack for it.
lacyrelic chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
"i have tears coming from my eyes" that was quistis w the strap-on and seifer with the tranny. i'm going to work woth a smile on my face.
The Soup chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I LOVE YOU! XDD That was wonderful! Now I feel like playing some FF8.

Great work as always!
JeanneAndHerAlters chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
. . ! HAHAHAHA okay I think I'm done wait no starts laughing harder My poor laptop had to live through being dropped from laughing so hard. Quite a few stares but starts laughing again okay okay I'm done. Good Job!
Nobody4444444 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
AHAHa that was fucking funny. Everyone in the fic was in character, so that made it more belivelabe. haha...