Reviews for Shared Secret
Lovegranted chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
that... makes a LOT of sense... I'm going to think of this story whenever I see Eiji again... it's SO cute! :)
Poppy5768 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I loveee this! That's the perfect explanation for the band aid! Eiji is so flipping kawii! Great job!
SilverSeas chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Nyaa, SO CUTE!

And lol, Ryoma at the end xD
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This is too freaking cute for words! Ah! I love it.
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Nice! love the Golden Pair!
Yamashita Rie chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
CUTE! I never thought of that actually. XD

I wish it was true...
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Wow, is Momo really that oblivious? Well, I guess so.

Highly enjoyed. Well written.
Yamarai-chan chapter 1 . 3/8/2008

I would probably do that. Except it's about ten years late. Okay, so no where near that much.

Any who, I like that story. It's plausable.

Better than mine! P

anatagasuki chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Oh! It's so finger-licking...err, I mean, brain-popping good! Make more, nyahahahaha!
terrfomp92 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
You're so right when you say Eiji is cuter, So Adorable, with the bandage on his nose! AAw... wanting to keep his kiss. How cute. it is unfortunate we won't know the true meaning of the infamous bandage, but good story. It makes sense. And we speak for EVERYBODY when it is said that Eiji is even more adorable with it(is that even possible?). Just ask my bff eijiluver2.0. Hoi Hoi Nya!
kokuhaku chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
This is a freaking cute story!

Absolutely adorable! Great job.
Shia R. N chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
So cute! Goodness, that was marvelous! You answered a question I've always wanted to know the answer to, and also did it so adorably! Cute cute! I think you portrayed the characters really well too, especially Eiji and Momo. I LOVE Momo's stupidity.
eiji chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
u should write more! i luv it!
Amiri chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I absolutely adore this story. Everytime I get to the sad Oishi part, I get this weird feeling- like a mixture of pain and something else.

And, more importantly, you made me support this pairing. This is the first slash pairing that I can't actually see being any other way.

Alright. I'm going to go see if you've got anything else that looks good. :D ...Maybe I should come back tommorow. I'm really tired, so I might be too picky...

Thank you for the story!
tifa-lockhart-27 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Short, sweet, adorable! Love it!