Reviews for Junkyard Affairs
demeterfan5556 chapter 13 . 11/28/2009
omg the kitten is a ginger gasp i didnt see that comeing ether its macavitys kitten omg
demeterfan5556 chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
omg i never saw that comeing whats going to happan next? ep
demeterfan5556 chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
[ takes tissue} omg demes kitten is dead stupid munkustrap how could he. [ grabes demeter and gives her a big hug]
demeterfan5556 chapter 8 . 11/28/2009
omg omg munk is turning into a girl player gasp! what about demes kit omg i must read more! so i will hehe
demeterfan5556 chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
please let it be a fragment of there emagenation becouse munku is demis love this story so much i wonder what macavity is doing?
demeterfan5556 chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
yay my question was awunsered. i love this story
demeterfan5556 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
maybe macavity has her. is phedra demeter and is Pandora bomblurina? because im kind of confussed
Hollarinax chapter 14 . 3/7/2009
another really brilliant story :) so dramatic lol! i love it! really great work! looking forward to reading your other stuff! hollarina x
loves everything here chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
this is my favourite story, i love it. i mostly like the idear of munku with bomba. love it and i love the sequel. love it!
Queen Em chapter 13 . 9/20/2007
I have just read this whole fic and I think it is brilliant!

So many twists and turns and I love the story of how the sisters were rescued.

I thought you potrayed the characters really well, especially Tugger and I hope there is another part.

x
xXDemeter-WillowwitchXx chapter 12 . 8/30/2007
Wow! great story, I love it! I want to know what happens soon! Please update!
Vicky chapter 8 . 8/10/2007
U know, im sorry but...i hate this story! Bomb and Munk? No way! First of all Bomb is no where near as pretty as Demeter and she shud be with Tugger! Second Munk and Demi are perfect for each other! I dont understand why u guys think Bomba is the hot one, she irritates me senselessly although i love Demi and Munk romance.

Geez, i hate it when people mess up these stories! But... your a good writer...now if you can just stick to the right couples! I just get so uncomfortable, it just doesnt seem right at all! Im really sorry im just a HUGE MunkDemi fan! But again good writing skills!
Fearful Little Thing chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Are all your reveiws from the same person? They sound completely alike...
Sweet Pandora chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
I really love your fanfic! It's very good! I really didn't understand every single world, 'cause I'm brazilian, but I loved the story! (well, I used the dictionary D)
fdggf chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
this is really really good you have to carry on with this story XD