Reviews for The Art of Obsession
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2015
Wow what a great story, so awsome
XionKirana chapter 7 . 12/2/2015
i like it...
Guest chapter 7 . 2/10/2015
OH MY FUCKING GOD
Please write the new chapter! The last one was...ughhhhh i cant even!NEW CHAPTER PLEASE!
Please send me messages chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
O_O
Please send me messages chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
wtf NOOOO!
winterspyre chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
Yay! 300th review!
Nice story :3 love it!
Admiral IzuSasu chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Haha I'm sick for enjoying this..
Adamantyne chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
For some reason I hadnt seen this coming. But it was really sweet. Though I think Sasuke was a bot harsh with his reasns as to why he should be on top. You just simply do not tell people (especially not sick ones) that theyre weak xD!

I think its a shame that you seem to have given up on it. Its really good.
Adamantyne chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
Oh, my not-so-virgin Eyes! I think this is the first time I have ever read explicit shota ... So I kind of hate Itachi a little bit. I think he should have built it up over time... Well... I guess that's all i have to sat for now.
Adamantyne chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
First off, "retardless" - Lolz!

So... I almost shit my pants on behalf of Itachi when that door was opened. Really, how do you get out of that situation?

But I'm surprised that Sasuke got Itachi's little metafor. At his age, I never would have guessed. In a situation like that with my brother, I probably still wouldn't quite grasp it xD
Adamantyne chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Very well-written and oddly intriguing so far. I can kind of see things from Itachi's point of view... Until I picture Sasuke as the clumsy and innocent 7-year-old that he is, and then it is just... Disturbing.
It's nice to red something serious and (somewhat) realistic about them. Looking forward to the next chapters and see how everything goes and if Itachi gets his will :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
Love this, "play with me".
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Why say the uchiha women where not shinobe?
vanillepiphany97 chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
i like this. Please continue
AsadLittleMuss chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
plz update this is an amazing story i have no critisizm