Reviews for A Day in the Life
Pjama.Pants chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
lol.
Professor: What is the ultimate older sister way of torturing?
*students look at each other and scratches their heads*
student: taking a knife and digging it into-
professor: NO! WHAT? Go to the principal!
another student: take you gun and-
professor: WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING?! GO THE THE PRINCIPAL NOW!
student: using you extra heavy books and smashing it-
professor: What!? NO!
The smartest and ultimate way is to take your maths book, make a rope, and tie the enemy to the ceiling fan! Its simple logic!
All students: OHHH! *EVERYONE STARTS APPLAUDING*

I love this story! good job!
Jane's Mockingjay chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
nice job. Very funny, very true to the spirit of the comics.
12122012 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Awesome!
Jessica01 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I could so see this as a comic.
P.M.Hall chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
That was pretty funny, I was hoping to see Paige's torture techniques, but I guess that will come in later chapters.
SD chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I read the the news today, oh boy...

Sorry, couldn't resist that line xD

Anyway, interesting fic here. I love how chaotic the whole thing is.
Deleted Inspiration chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Its really funny!
Espionne chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
A humorous, comical depiction of the Fox family up to their usual antics. Being an avid reader of the Foxtrot comics myself, I found this story to be very cute and descriptive. The use of magazine/band names, such as 'Vogue' and 'Backsync Boys', made Paige in particular quite believable.

Just a few minor things I wanted to point out:

-A young boy with bright blond hair loaded his gun, looking to his friend, who had dark skin and black hair.

This could be condensed into a slightly more concise sentence. Consider: "A short, blond boy loaded his gun as he looked at his dark-skinned friend."

-"Ready?" he murmured.

"As ever," he muttered back.

The use of 'he' twice makes it a bit confusing as to who is Jason and who is Marcus.

Overall, however, as I mentioned before, this is a great piece that shows the true colors of the crazed, slightly insane Fox family. Good job on this piece and write on! :)

Anna Ruth