Reviews for The Soft Spot
GloriousCreation chapter 39 . 6/18
Wow that conversation...stupid Cloud. A little too late there buddy.
AnimeAngel111 chapter 16 . 6/11
Ha, I knew she was pregnant after the first few lines. This one was very cute and my favorite so far. Good job.
Infernal Blaze chapter 39 . 6/7
That ending...FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Aki no Ryu chapter 39 . 6/7
Whaaaaaa that was so sad!
NadejdaHope chapter 3 . 3/7/2016
Hahhaha poor Zack! I love your one shots here, they're simple yet sweet.
novelreader chapter 27 . 12/12/2015
hahaha lol this is so funny! xD
sunflowerspot chapter 38 . 7/13/2015
I fall deeper and deeper in love with these two characters and this story each time I read it. I like how they are drawing closer, at least in respect, but they're still wary and circling each other and gauging each other's reactions. Still, I feel like there's an honesty between them, which is not often seen in politics or the upper echelons. Gosh, everything about this story reads so perfectly to me, and you've written it beautifully. Thank you, thank you for writing and for writing this storyline!
J Luc Pitard chapter 38 . 7/12/2015
Interesting. Liked the verbal sparring, as each tried to get under the others' skin. Tifa is also on a mission and we'll see who succeeds and who kills whom! Love this storyline.
Shade the Hero chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
D'awwww. This was so sad and sweet and...*cries*
Shade the Hero chapter 11 . 7/12/2015
Not that good with fluff? Pffft! And pigs fly. This was adorable and Cloud...omg Cloud swearing and threatening a doll house - I swear, that will forever be immortalized in my memory now. I laughed so hard. This is by far my favorite chapter in this collection.
Shade the Hero chapter 10 . 7/12/2015
D'awww that was cute. I love how Cloud can sweep Tifa off her feet with only a few words. Heck, sometimes its just the small things he does. Why is he so awesome without even trying?
Guest chapter 38 . 7/11/2015
It makes me so incredibly happy whenever I see an update from you, particularly when it's about this story arc. You're simply amazing!
Shade the Hero chapter 5 . 7/11/2015
Hah! Oh this one was cute and funny. Look at Cloud bein' so sly and such a good protector. I love fluffy stuff like this. CloTi is definitely my favorite FF7 pairing. :3
Shade the Hero chapter 4 . 7/11/2015
D'aww, this was aborably sweet.
Shade the Hero chapter 3 . 7/11/2015
lol, Zack should try asking for organs lessons in the Sector five Church instead or learn how to become a gardener. He might find a girl of his own that way. xD This was so cute and sweet.