Reviews for The Soft Spot
Hi chapter 34 . 6/4
Sighhhhhh this is my nth time rereading the whole thing again and again it was just so sweet and nice and ajdjjdsjds i really really love your stories they really make me happy! Anyway just wanted to say thank you and never ever stop writing! However long it takes you to spew out your stories whatever and whenever you get to it I'll be happy to wait and read and then re read again! Anyway thank you again have a good day!
tabark chapter 37 . 5/30
Iam in love with your stories they are amazing please update soon.
Ghibli Ninja chapter 37 . 5/23
I love this new mini series! All the characters and their backgrounds are well realized, even though it's only been three chapters. The plot is interesting, and I'm intrigued by the role the cha
GloriousCreation chapter 1 . 5/22
Omg I'm in love with your writing. I read all of your drabbles in one go. I just couldn't put it down; it was so bad that my mom yelled at me for reading at the dining table. Haha. I recently started reading FF7 fanfictions lately (mainly Cloti) and yours are, by far, my favorite. I love the mixture of humor, romance, and angst, and even some action that you put into these stories. One moment I'm cracking up like a crazy person and the next I find myself tearing up. It's quite amazing how much emotions that you manage to bring out of me. Haha. The only thing I don't like with your drabbles is that I'm left with wanting more. Haha. I guess that's why my favorites are the Prince/Princess story and your current assassination one. But I understand that drabbles are meant to be short. Anyways, thank you for your amazing writing and I hope you'll update soon. I can't wait to find out what Cloud will do about emissary Tifa.
sunflowerspot chapter 37 . 5/21
Gosh, even though this is their first meeting, everything is so heavy between them, and in a way they're so similar (Tifa feels her life and the fate of her country is on the line; Cloud is probably a dead man no matter what happens), that it just hits you right in the heart. It's that emotional depth that makes it impossible to turn away, and it's the kind of thing that makes this story all the more precious. Much love~
wendydarling chapter 36 . 5/12
YOU'RE ALIVE OH GOD I'M SO HAPPY
robotwarui chapter 33 . 5/11
Ooh- I got one-
Immediately after Barret leaves the new Seventh Heaven
Oh, I can't wait for them to meet!
J Luc Pitard chapter 36 . 5/6
Love the double and triple levels of betrayal involved here! Aerith being part of the underground and Cloud's contact is great and will lead to many misunderstandings as Zack and she get to know one another and Tifa meets and falls for Cloud. Their mother getting to like Tifa and all of them becoming fond of her young bodyguard are more twists that Cloud's going to find disturbing. Assuming he completes his mission, Rufus and Raven have even more blackmail/power over Cloud and keep using him while leveraging his mother and brother's happiness/honor. (Well, not that I think Rufus will succeed with his plan...)
sunflowerspot chapter 36 . 5/5
Glad to see you're back and that this story arc is continuing. It's so gripping, and it's really just starting. I really like the way you're using both Cloud and Tifa's points-of-view. In a way they're both so similar, even though they're on opposite sides of this situation. It makes it harder, but more necessary to resolve. Aeris surprised me, but that's a good thing. Keeps me guessing as to how they're going to get out of this mess. I've loved all your chapters in The Soft Spot, but the last two have been really awesome. I hope you can continue them soon!
Aki no Ryu chapter 36 . 5/4
Oh my gosh, an update! I'm so happy! I'm so rereading this from the start though I still remember which story this one's a continuation of.
It's been a while, dear Horky. Glad you're back! I hope all's well with you.

Ahh, so Aeris is part of the sinister side of the story, huh... and the plot thickens!
I wonder how long before Cloud finds that he, couldn't, in fact fulfill his mission?

Looking forward to the next update. We, your fans, await. If you've got time, I'd appreciate it if you'd take a peak at a few one shots I've started on Cloud and Tifa.

Best,
nuingarien
punkiemonkie chapter 30 . 3/6
LOVE this one! So very comical and cute. More like this, please. :3
Guest chapter 35 . 11/7/2014
Can you finish this? I am giving you this as a dare and a challenge. Finish this!
Lady Of The Sphinx chapter 32 . 9/24/2014
THIS IS AWESOME! LOVE THIS DRABBLE!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/28/2014
Love, love, love, love, love so many of these, but especially Strife and Little Black Book!