Reviews for The Soft Spot
sunflowerspot chapter 38 . 7/13
I fall deeper and deeper in love with these two characters and this story each time I read it. I like how they are drawing closer, at least in respect, but they're still wary and circling each other and gauging each other's reactions. Still, I feel like there's an honesty between them, which is not often seen in politics or the upper echelons. Gosh, everything about this story reads so perfectly to me, and you've written it beautifully. Thank you, thank you for writing and for writing this storyline!
J Luc Pitard chapter 38 . 7/12
Interesting. Liked the verbal sparring, as each tried to get under the others' skin. Tifa is also on a mission and we'll see who succeeds and who kills whom! Love this storyline.
Shade the Hero chapter 12 . 7/12
D'awwww. This was so sad and sweet and...*cries*
Shade the Hero chapter 11 . 7/12
Not that good with fluff? Pffft! And pigs fly. This was adorable and Cloud...omg Cloud swearing and threatening a doll house - I swear, that will forever be immortalized in my memory now. I laughed so hard. This is by far my favorite chapter in this collection.
Shade the Hero chapter 10 . 7/12
D'awww that was cute. I love how Cloud can sweep Tifa off her feet with only a few words. Heck, sometimes its just the small things he does. Why is he so awesome without even trying?
It makes me so incredibly happy whenever I see an update from you, particularly when it's about this story arc. You're simply amazing!
Shade the Hero chapter 5 . 7/11
Hah! Oh this one was cute and funny. Look at Cloud bein' so sly and such a good protector. I love fluffy stuff like this. CloTi is definitely my favorite FF7 pairing. :3
Shade the Hero chapter 4 . 7/11
D'aww, this was aborably sweet.
Shade the Hero chapter 3 . 7/11
lol, Zack should try asking for organs lessons in the Sector five Church instead or learn how to become a gardener. He might find a girl of his own that way. xD This was so cute and sweet.
Shade the Hero chapter 2 . 7/11
It bit him on the butt? *dies laughing* Oh Cloud, you poor chocobo head. xD
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 7/11
D'awww Cloud, since when were you such a Casanova? He's just so damn charming even when he's not trying. This is a very promising start and I look forward to more. :)
I bet when ffvii remake comes out... I'll be spending more time again here in fanfiction..the writers would be inspired again...
Hi chapter 34 . 6/4
Sighhhhhh this is my nth time rereading the whole thing again and again it was just so sweet and nice and ajdjjdsjds i really really love your stories they really make me happy! Anyway just wanted to say thank you and never ever stop writing! However long it takes you to spew out your stories whatever and whenever you get to it I'll be happy to wait and read and then re read again! Anyway thank you again have a good day!
tabark chapter 37 . 5/30
Iam in love with your stories they are amazing please update soon.
Ghibli Ninja chapter 37 . 5/23
I love this new mini series! All the characters and their backgrounds are well realized, even though it's only been three chapters. The plot is interesting, and I'm intrigued by the role the cha