Reviews for The Soft Spot
Alcantis chapter 41 . 3/2
What
elebelly chapter 40 . 2/7
Goodness this was good!
Was this suppose to be abstract? I have to admit, I was a bit confused. Is Cloud sleeping at the end, or is he dead? If he's dead, I have to agree with the other reviewer, I miss the happy ending.
J Luc Pitard chapter 40 . 2/5
This feels as if the reader is in Tifa's drunken haze with her. Or maybe we're all in Denzel's finger paint artwork? The picture is drawn fast and with conviction, but the viewer might not get the full meaning without him there to narrate. I'm kind of with Marlene on this one. Macaroni art might be more representational.

Nicely evoked emotions.
Bluishorbs chapter 40 . 2/5
Stunning. Your writing continues to improve and explore different, complex facets of these characters' minds. If it wasn't for your writing, I wouldn't care half as much about this universe. I love it. Thank you.
Alcantis chapter 40 . 2/5
All these are beautifully written, but I prefer the lighthearted ones and the happy endings. The update piece is heartbreaking I hate to think that it's late for them bec they deserve to be happy :) Great job for stirring such emotions in your readers. Let's go for 100!
KD14 chapter 39 . 11/27/2017
I just read these all in one go. I loved them! They are all fab but the one I would just love to read more of is the prince and princess one. The relationship between Cloud and Tifa in that one is beautiful.

Thank you for these!
GloriousCreation chapter 39 . 6/18/2017
Wow that conversation...stupid Cloud. A little too late there buddy.
AnimeAngel111 chapter 16 . 6/11/2017
Ha, I knew she was pregnant after the first few lines. This one was very cute and my favorite so far. Good job.
Infernal Blaze chapter 39 . 6/7/2017
That ending...FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Aki no Ryu chapter 39 . 6/7/2017
Whaaaaaa that was so sad!
NadejdaHope chapter 3 . 3/7/2016
Hahhaha poor Zack! I love your one shots here, they're simple yet sweet.