Reviews for Starting Over
steadfast chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Still a good story!
TubaPrincess chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
That's a really fun story! I'm glad I read this :)
GateSeeker2 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
aw... cute. hopes 4 a sequel? what will jack think of sam's cloning decision...especially after she turns her back to the senior jack in order to date pete?
macisgate chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I think your version is much more realistic than what the show did. This was fantastic. I love that Sam and Jack get together in such a happy way.
Channah chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Sweet! Truly loved it.
Bil chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Great fic. I could never believe that Jack O'Neill, teenager's body or no, would be happy at High School. This is a wonderful look at his feelings and reactions.

The idea that the clone passed as Jack's nephew was an interesting one, I liked that. It makes sense. I also liked the confrontation between Jon and Sam; it was a difficult situation all round with no easy fixes in sight and their interaction illustrates that. It was fun that she was as intimidated by the young version as the older one!

The briefing room scene was interesting; I particularly liked Jack's comment about having so many ways to disappear it would take years to track Jon down, as well as at the end where everyone was wondering what everyone else knew.

Tipsy Sam was fun, though I think you might have meant "stumbling" not "tumbling" at the point where she asked Jack if he wanted some wine.

I love the happy ending. Jon deserved a happy ending. This is a great story and I'm glad I read it. It's nice to have the clone storyline tied up in my mind in such a satisfactory way. Thank you.
SJAuthor chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Yippee!
Profilerchic chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
o how much i love these stories...*sighs* ...if only it would happen ...maybe in teh movie!...man i hope so...*sighs again*

great story tis very good
nellstar65 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I agree. Jon O'Neill's story was unfinished. It would have made a good episode. Thanks for your version. Please check out Sally Reeves' Counterbalance. This is another version of Jack's clone's story.
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Wow. Beyond excellent. I loved this thing.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Well, at least one Jack and Sam are together, even if it isn't the ones we all wish it was.
Disneynut chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
I am so glad that you wrote this story. I have been trying to find story lines involving Jon and "Sam" for awhile.
nonhalema chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Loved the story!

Especially this line: "And until everything was set, he would dutifully attend school and do as he was expected to do, including calling his “handler” at the Pentagon, Major Davis, who was the one in charge of keeping him in line. What a joke!"

That was so great...just what the "real" O'Neill would have thought!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Wonderful idea!

I think they should take some pictures and send them to Sam and Jack to "help" them ... ;-)

THX
mara-anni chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
oh Yay! You're absolutely right, i like to think something just like this happened too.

You know i'd to read a future fic of this story, maybe where Jack somehow runs into them in a few years time or something.

I only have one tiny gripe, i can't see Sam feeling too scared and vulnerable just 'cause she doesn't have her gun on her.

Anyway great work as always, loved it!