Reviews for Breathe
ExplosiveNoise chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Oh my God, I love this XD ! Awesome story!
Emerald chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Wow, this was the first Savers-FF that I ever read, and in my opinion it was really cute! *-*
What I especially liked was that both guys acted in character and it was not overtly shonen-ai-focused, but kept totally believable. Your story is very good and i enjoyed it very much!
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Umf, very sweet and fluffy XP Made my heart flutter cuz of the sweetness! Wah, makes me want more
marinaxfagundes chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Ooh, cute... I loved it!
T x M chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
i bet he looked pathetic meditating all though so would touma i mean tonma lol *sierrans go off* again? whatever let go wolf "evil never rest and neither do we..."(yeah that my 2 catchphrase my first 1 is "oh god can this get any worst"usauly it does get worst)
digisaversguy101 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
there both so cute and stupid at the same time...scauns
Pinkcandle chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This is definitely one of the better fics of these two that I've read. Your writing style is pleasant and flows well, unlike some choppier pieces which attempt to skip over the scenes leading up to the final moment. I like the way you spun this little tale, and though it's short, it's also quite sweet. Good work~.
Catra T. L. Heaveno chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
It was sweet.
agoodcupoftea chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
That was funny. The way Masaru was at first before he focused on Tohma's breathing, I get like that unless I'm at the temple, then I just focus on the chanting.
halcyonide chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Lol he fell asleep xD~
TaKoJi-ToMaTo chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Aww, that was really cute and really funny. I'm actually somewhat surprised Masaru decided to actually go for it and meditate.

And dunworryboutit, Masaru... I sleep during meditation, too.
Innactive chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
cookies cookies, I WANT COKIIES!

for a minute i thought he was into touma's smell, hypnotized, but he was asleepTT

anyways, so cute
Kidiu chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Oh, this was cute! All your fics are cute!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Aw! These two are cute!
Golden.Couture chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Aw! cute fic! I love this pairing! Ever since I first saw this season, I instantly loved the pair XD They're so hilarious when they argue and stuff! Anywayz, cute fic! There needs to be more ToMaTo around here! ;_;