Reviews for Willing to Die
seiyan13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
so sad nooooooooooo
Mizookie chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I'm not crying! Gaara just got sand in my eye. That was so sad! I wanna just crawl up in my room ( I'm room now) and die. Awesome story.
Airy89 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
So breakingheart
But awesome too
Solus0617 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This story is so sad and heart-wrenching. It's such good writing and really pulls you into the story making you feel like its happening in front of you. I feel like this could take place in the the Naruto universe, it's that high quality of writing. This is such a fantastic story I can't find enough words to describe how much I love it. Thank you for writing this, it is simply a joyous experience to read this.
xytera chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Great story. I enjoyed reading it even though the ending was sad. You took on a very realistic view of Naruto's and Gaara's situations; despite their love, they are unable to be together. The responsibility of being a kage definitely puts aside any other obligations, and even more so when they are kages from different villages.

I feel Gaara was a little OOC. He cried a lot and was very clingy, which was odd for his character. Also, it would have been nice if you split the chapters up into separate pages rather than one whole page.

Otherwise, I liked this story very much. Even though they did not end up together, the ending was fitting, and the overall story was enjoyable to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
i feel bad for thier seperation
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I loved it..!

It was so sad at the end, I had tears in my eyes at the end..! *sniff sniff*

A great peice of writing..!

I adding this to my favorites, well done, keep up the good work
kira1525 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
AW! ! Th-That's S-So S-Sad! !*sob*! G-Great J-Job!
Awesomesauce123 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
This is the most beautiful story I have ever read!

It's gloriously discriptive and wonderfully detailed.

This story is definetley going in my favorites!
animebaby2000 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
very good story :) it was so adorable even though it was a sad ending i still really liked it :) great job :D
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
...part of me wishes i would have thought of this. XD

but i really, very, terribly, super-duper adore this. i wish you woud have split the parts up into clickable chapters, becuase it would have allowed me to read better in an unexplainable way, but whatever, this is too well-written, too sad/sweet (which is a good thing. :D ) for me to care.

i'm glad my friend, Kuma In Pink, added this to our C2. it enabled me to find and fully enjoy this. w

thanks so much for posting this!
leavingfanfictionbye chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
T.T That was so sad!

One of my favorite NaruGaa stories...no, one of my favorite stories ever!

I have no constructive criticism for you...it was just amazing!

And sad. We can't forget sad.

SO VERY SAD!
Ginormous Funtastic Everything chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
AH

-gasps for breath here and continues-

AH

Don't I have a pair of lungs? Gr...

How could you do that!

As I was reading it I was thinking that this would be one of my favorite NaruxGaar stories. And YOU go and do that! wow...

Lame...

I really like the story. I understand why you chose that ending. I was just hoping it would be different.

God!

Rawr!
Schittlez chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Nope.. *shakes head furiously*... this is not good. It's not good that I have to admit this, but I will. I... am... speechless... I mean... Ugh! Where are the words! *rips hair out* There are a handful of stories that leave me this dumbfounded because they're so good (good is not even the world... immensely incredible-nah, still doesn't do it justice *shrugs* oh well) and you've found some sneaky way to find yourself on that list. How dare you! lol.

Yeah, I can't leave a review about the story itself. No ConCrit from me. My brain's fried from indulging in that story. I'm done. Good morning, good night, and great writing! _
ChocolateDucttape chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
WTF I HATE U! :''( you just had to make it tragic didn't you? HE COULD HAVE STAYED!