Reviews for Data: Ghost Story
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Too cute! The ghost story was very well done, too. :D Very detailed and all. xD Loved the Golden Pair, by the way. Everyone was so in character, it was wonderful. The Emerald Pair should totally get more love! They're just so cute together! :D Thanks for writing!
littlelightbulb chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
this is so so wonderful. i love all of inui's calculations, and how they're disrupted...both of their characterizations are adorable here! and yet they don't go into so saccarine i'm going to puke territory. oishi and kikumaru on the side were perfect, as was everyone else. loved how echizen tried to say 'mada made dane' and was good!
amaitoru chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
That was cute. I liked your story.
Paffu chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
love it! so adorable! inukai is just so cute! really nice story! _
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
speadee chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I like how you showed that though Kaidou acts tough, he is actually a coward. It is like Inui to come up with equations, calculations, and figures to the exact digit. I'm glad things worked out at the end. Good job on the characters!
Ivydoll chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
"Inui wasn't too concerned with the last possibility, since Kikumaru and Oishi *were wearing the same clothes*."

Best line EVER. This was an excellent story, lots of fun.
Yuu-chan chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Oh gosh my!

Those equations sent me howling with laughter XD
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
kawaii, i would probably be scared of the story too if i heard the whole thing!
xMitsuko chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I can really picture this happening! You kept all the characters in character and they were just all utterly adorable.

Kaidoh and Inui seemed perfect here as well, and thier little kiss in the end was very, very cute. I could pull off a fangirl squeal here, but I won't. x3