Reviews for Little Voice
arwen14 chapter 11 . 5/30/2011
is victoria elizabeth's mother? if so, does she in anyway relate to teh other stories? because i think that woiuld be awesome ;)
rockrose chapter 11 . 11/23/2010
On the whole, the entire story was very, very good. I couldn't stop laughing at this bit: "What has -" he didn't want to say 'what has your stuffed bunny done with her' but he couldn't think of quite another way to say it. "Where has she gone?" he settled on repeating.

But woah, that last little bit of the story was hugely unexpected. I loved it. Great job.
udhare chapter 11 . 5/22/2008
Absolutelly brilliant!
Arraya chapter 11 . 9/1/2007
oh what's this all about, now?
Arraya chapter 10 . 9/1/2007
hahaha what has your stuffed bunny done with her...hahaha anyways sorry for reading so much without reviewing but this is really an original awesome story! I am relieved Lizzie is shocked the shit out of me with that last chapter! Peg...i sincerely hope Elizabeth wins the battle over the child's name...Peg...what the hell were you thinking, Jack?
Arraya chapter 9 . 9/1/2007
Amethyst Reflux chapter 11 . 7/21/2007
Can't wait for the sequel!
Freebyrd chapter 11 . 7/14/2007
This was good overall, the beginning was excellent (ideal Jack!). But I think you missed the chance for greatness on this one. Certinally not by much! The potiental is there in spades!

(a little constructive crit here, if you don't mind...) Yes, the "Jack's Daughter" has been done to death... but very few have a believeable story behind them, let alone an actually interesting child! You had wonderful characters here, a very well thought out and definate story line (one of the best actually for J/E writers), however after reading it I rather felt like I read the cliffnotes version of a great book. This has such potiental, it just needs more fleshing out. Discriptively, emotionally. You want your audience to hate Richter, feel compassion for little Peg, horror for what Elizabeth went through, and the anguish Jack and Will are dealing with. You touched on them all, it's there!, but oh the emotions could have run so much deeper. Their surroundings play a part of that was well. A poignant moment standing in the rain, with the salt from the sea mixing with the frustrated tears a Captain, and certinaly no self respecting pirate, would ever admit to shedding; scenes of interaction with their surrounds draw the reader into the story and makes them emotionally invested. Hence a stronger, better story.

But this was good, well done. I'd grfinately recommend it to any J/E fan, and I look forward to the sequal!

stretchingthelimits chapter 11 . 7/10/2007
ahh! i love it. especially all the history about jack's family. i think thats the best part.
Bits1212 chapter 11 . 7/10/2007
This is one of the absolute best POTC stories I've ever read! Thank you for such excellent writing. I especially admire how everyone is true to their character. I also very much enjoyed the back story to Captain Jack. I'm going to start reading the sequel now!

EvilKath chapter 11 . 7/10/2007
Oh WOW. This story was fantastic! I couldn't read the recent updates, because I was away, but now I did and I loved it so damn much! I'm glad William redeemed himself and that you managed to add the after the credits scene without it seeming forced or anything.

That is definitely one of my favorite Sparrabeth stories now.

Thank you for writing it, love.

The Queen of Confusion chapter 11 . 7/9/2007
Great chapter! Hope to see more soon!

Ditte3 chapter 11 . 7/8/2007
Wonderful write a .
Kukuy chapter 11 . 7/8/2007
oh! that's gonna be such a good story!
QueenOfSparrabeth chapter 11 . 7/8/2007