Reviews for San Diego Blues
Anonny chapter 9 . 10/19/2015
I think you've caught enough of Palmer's sick and twisted. I certainly felt creepy. :-)
Anonny chapter 8 . 10/19/2015
"And if that doesn't work, it'll be Navy SEAL to Admiral."

Loved it! Can just imagine AJ saying that. :-D

"Was I that stubborn?" Brilliant! I laughed like crazy. And Harm... "Uh..." Well what DO you say to your former CO except 'no'? lol
mmnight chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
can I say THANK YOU!

btw: I haven't forgotten "It's Never Too Late" do you think maybe? bowl in hand ... more please sir
sn855850 chapter 11 . 9/29/2007
Great ending and I cannot wait for Matchmaker, Matchmaker. Please let me know when it comes out.
sg1star chapter 11 . 9/23/2007
have really enjoyed this story as a fan of both hunter and jag..loved the ending and looked for the story matchmaker, matchmaker but couldn't see it under your name for stories, is this coming..
sn855850 chapter 10 . 8/29/2007
Great chapter! Right to the point. Really good story.
sn855850 chapter 9 . 8/20/2007
Good chapter. Please update soon.
sg1star chapter 7 . 8/7/2007
I am enjoying this story and have found it interesting as it has the element of intereg and mystery involued and also the fact that palmer was a character I loathed in jag..but I thought he was in prison. looking forward to the next chapter..
sg1star chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I am enjoying this story as it involues characters that I enjoy stories being written about..looking forward to the next piece in the puzzle.
LM5657 chapter 7 . 7/30/2007
Ahem. I'm still waiting for more. I have my arms folded and I'm tapping my foot impatiently. LOL!

You already know how much I'm enjoying this story, and I can't wait for more. Well, I have no choice but to wait, but it won't be easy.

Good luck with the next chapter.
captJ chapter 7 . 7/26/2007
I love the story line you have going, and I can't wait till you update.
sn855850 chapter 7 . 7/21/2007
Great chapter. I would like to see something a little longer. Keep up the good work. I look forward to the next one.
sn855850 chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
Great chapter! "Harm" is going to have to stop driving soon. Where is he going to bring them and what does he have planned? I am on the edge here. Please update soon.
sn855850 chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
Where did the Admiral go? Great chapter! I can't wait for an update. Please keep writing.
sn855850 chapter 4 . 6/22/2007
Great story! I love both Hunter and Jag! This should be awesome. Please update soon.