Reviews for Liking Him That Way
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
So cute, these two! :) I'mre-watching PoT, and I'm at the Seigaku vs. Yamabuki one! LOL Taichi's just so cute... and it's even cuter how Jin allows him to follow him around and isn't as mean or violent to him compared to how he is with others. :D
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Akutsu's mother is so amusing! Hahaha! Dan is so persistent. Figures she's the type of mother to take sneak photos or as Mikae would like to call it... Touching Moment.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Aw, the sugaryness of their interactions makes me happy. I like Dan's little song.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Akutsu, you talked Dan into skipping? Wow...

I love how this turned out! It's fun watching Akutsu in denial, and then watch him completely give that up... Dan, I think you have an explanation for how Akutsu was acting now!

Fun read! Well written! Love this pairing.
Magyke chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Aww, that was soo cuute~

I love how you kept them in caracter. AkuDan needs more loove!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
If he thinks of him as a pet...Bestiality? :b
potato-head4 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
aw! that's so so cute... i love dan's little song at the end...and the kitchen photo...oh, that's so sweet... i love how you portray akutsu like that.
sexypancake chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
ah~ this was great too! had a different, yet still very good feel from your other AkuDan fic. i loved it nonetheless! simply brilliant! i hope you write more of this couple!
UpperClassK9 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
That was so cute! Dan-san's adorable! Good story!
Yellow Checkers chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I find your Dan and Akutsu to be unbelievably cute
Rike-sama chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
oh my god, the cute-ness, it kills me! *squeals*

I love how you portray the characters. For some reason, it feels really... right.

The thing with the photographs was so digustingly sweet. And he didn't burn them. Aww!

I'll stop with the fangirling now. xD

You really should write more AxD stuff. There isn't nearly enough, and you write them so well...
InuFire chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
that so cute!
Aneeka chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I love this pairing. It's so cute. And you do an excellent job writting.
scorch66 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Lol! Akutsu didn't burn the pictures after all. I absolutely love how you write this pair! Hope you write more!:)