Reviews for Idiot Romance
valences chapter 1 . 6/28
I don't have any specific ships in One Piece but this was so cute cx
krito1389 chapter 1 . 5/5
Loved it, how cute!
Owww Zoro he is shitty romantic but it seems that Sanji doesn't mind at all.
Love this couple, so so much
Aile UchihaxUzumaki chapter 1 . 4/8
I keep laughing cause Zoro is too much idiot bout romance hahaha... But I like the story xD
Rueroux chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
D'Awwww, what a couple doofus Zoro can be...
Sophia Likes Sweets chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Very cute, and I loved it :D
XxNEGATIVE0xX chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
aw, it's so cute! _
July's fantasies chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This is hilarious and so, so cute! :) I loved it! XD
Cara-Dolce chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
this. this is amazing. it makes me smile so much and is amazingly well written.
ougley chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
zoro is so cute
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This is a joke right?

NO! That was the must endearing thing I ever read.., I feel like crying from all the fluff.., it burns my eyes! That was so mushy and yet very IC.., I r care what people say, that wasn't OOC in the least.., Zoro would totally go about it that way HAHAHA!
I Hate Change chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Kyaaa i keep reading this over and over and it manages to make me squeal and munch on my pillow every time :3
Queens of Madness chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
XDXDXD Ah, Zoro, you big adorable dumbass. Great story! I really enjoyed it and kept laughing like an idiot.
the freelance dreamer chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Sequel timeeeeee xD

I really liked this fic, i don't watch one piece very often but from what i can tell you did a masterful job developing their relationship in such a way that seemed genuinely in character. I wouldn't mind seeing more along this strain in the future!
AlwenaRin chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Oh my God, I love that one! Truly, it's funny and endearing. Zoro's so cute :D And Sanj can be so dense sometimes...
I'm glad I read it :) Please continue as well!

(Sorry for any mistake, I'm a frenchie girl :p )
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
D'awwww all the feels in the world. Snsnskszks that was so cute. :D

UGH, I need mere fics where the relationship is outted and the crew react to it. I never see that in fics. D: like, normal life on the sunny when Zoro and Sanji are a couple. XjsjznzjkK

anywaaaY. So cute. ;D