Reviews for Discreet
Timeless Illusion chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
GAH. Im so engrossed into these stories that its like, I forgot to review the others D:

Loved this one :D

so dramatic o.o
JediSpiceGissia chapter 8 . 7/5/2008
I LOVED the whole Kakashi/Asuma parts-I hope to see the interaction with the girls next!
JediSpiceGissia chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
OHG, they're making sex plans! I laughed so hard at this! Awesome! I am enjoying the hell out of these stories. And, I got an email today saying you added another bit to it! Can't wait to get to it. I finished all the way up to Discreet yesterday (4th of July) and hope to get all current the rest of the weekend! Thanks for such fun stories! *clapping*
SickOfPenNames chapter 10 . 2/27/2008
Aww such a sweet ending. It did make me feel all warm and fuzzy. You are a simply amazing writer and i can't wait to read the rest.
SickOfPenNames chapter 7 . 2/27/2008
Haha Kakashi got interrupted. You can tell he is annoyed by it. Great story, im really obsorbed.

SickOfPenNames chapter 5 . 2/27/2008
He finally said it then. But at least he said it at all. i thought it might end up being an endless cycle of sex. Not that that would be too bad...I'm not sick minded. Really.

SickOfPenNames chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
Go Anko! Kakashi's attitude always makes me laugh and his comments on Sakura's language yet she continues to use it.

SickOfPenNames chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
And finally Sakura gets it. I love all the little subtle flirting. I'm really enjoying this.

cherry-s-twin chapter 10 . 2/13/2008
oh, my god. that was amazing. ur reli good at finishing stories (but its not reli finished, right?)

i do actually feel all warm and fuzzy :)

*cookie* u deserve LOTS of them
Shenlong7 chapter 10 . 9/21/2007
Well this was a great story, dealt with a lot of drama and the lemons were done purely for emotional content to show how they felt.
Shenlong7 chapter 9 . 9/20/2007
Isit that she wants him pyshically or does she want him to show her that he has gotten over her decision to break their relationship once and is she giving into all those emotions that she felt before but couldn't what was Kakashi begging for, her touch or for her to say "I love you" Great chapter, love it when it leaves for opent interpretation.
Shenlong7 chapter 8 . 9/20/2007
Great chapter I liked the exchange and the fact that they kept getting interrupted, it was hilarious.
Shenlong7 chapter 7 . 9/20/2007
Well this was a hilarious chapter with two sexually starved ninjas who are waiting for the moment when they can renew that "friendship" they had before. Also, I thought that Kakashi would be the one having nightmares of seeing her die, leaving him the survivor once again.
Shenlong7 chapter 6 . 9/20/2007
Ah, so Anko is a bit edgy on that subject and she still doesn't know how to react to it when he says that. Poor Sakura, scarred by the mental images of those two having sex, but at least it's Kakashi and not gai. But I like how you slipped that end between their playful banter so that you kept the readers who want the smut and the ones who like the deep relationship.
Shenlong7 chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
I know it took like six stories and some odd chapters to get the words out, but with the time frame of each chapter, i's about say...two weeks. Also I love how you had the last thing in this cfhapter be here mental reply, "he loves me? oh my god." It left the reader to interpret on wether she is flattered, she finds comfort in knowing that he feels that way about her or shock at the fact that he just admitted that he felt deeply for her, but she is still unsure about her own feelings.