Reviews for Return To The Past
latinVortex chapter 2 . 6/11
Great chapter Indeed! I Must continue reading nooow
latinVortex chapter 1 . 6/11
So far, this first chapter seems to be very well-done. I'm thinking that this Must be the best chapter I've read of CL FFs. Glad to know you share it with us! The plot seems very intriguing and the dialogues and the writting is perfect. I'm going to have a great time reading it.
Kacript chapter 1 . 4/10
Not bad, a pretty good start really. Though it was a bit shocking to hear Aelita swear, and even she seemed in disbelief that that actually came out of her mouth.
aleksamagicka chapter 20 . 3/11
Great story overall.
XANA 3.0 chapter 20 . 8/9/2016
That is the best fanfic I've ever read. I love your writinerary style, and you have a perfect balance of fluff and substance. I also have the headcanon that Mr. Delmas's wife was killed in circumstances relating to Franz Hopper, and I am quite happy to see a fic including it. 10/10
Eepee chapter 20 . 8/1/2016
That was a good read, I'd give it a solid 8/10.
Syrahl chapter 4 . 6/17/2016
Really enjoying myself, time travel makes for some very fun shenanigans, though I'm a bit late to the party. Just one thing really irks me though: using Yanno as a way to accent a contracted 'You know'. I realise this is a stylistic decision, but it doesn't really hurt characterisation to use the actual contraction, like so: Y'know. And it took me seeing it in a couple of different contexts to realise what you were going for with that non-word. So I think you should consider running a find-and-replace to change it.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/24/2015
I am feeling floored after finishing reading this from how INTENSE and emotional you made it. I have laughed and cried from this and have found a respect for you. I tip my hat and bow to you.
MonkD.drgn chapter 16 . 1/26/2014
You're insane, but you know what? So am I, so it works.
1Fanfanatick chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Okay not sure if you'll get this but just got to say. My favorit Code lyoko fan fic of all time and I have just spents 2 hours (REALLY) trying to find this and now I have sooooooooooooooo this shows just how much i enjoy this fic!
Agoz25 chapter 20 . 6/14/2013
One of the best Code Lyoko fics I've read ever!
Rumbellefan chapter 20 . 12/5/2012
Hey! Great story! I especially loved your version of mrs delmas! She was so much fun to read about! If you could, could you make Drabble story about her ,and mr delmas, and sissi? That would be awesome! But anywho! Great story, your a great writer!:)

-Rumbellefan
TacticianLyra chapter 20 . 7/19/2012
I will just say this. This story was amazing. That's all I can put into this. Just amazing. Myra
TacticianLyra chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
O wow, you're the first person I know if who wrote something in XANA's POV! Nice touch, I say! Myra
DetectiveLion chapter 20 . 7/5/2012
AAAAAAGH! MY EYES!

Oh, why are my eyes hurting? Cause I spent several hours reading this from chapter 1 to chapter 20, in the dark, without stopping. So, yeah, my eyes REALLY hurt right now.

I loved this story! It was great, amazingly well written. Some of this was really... deep, I guess, and it almost scared me at some points. Not cause the story was scary, just some thoughts I got from reading it.

In any case, this has to be one of the best fanfictions I've read. Thanks SO much for writing, publishing, and FINISHING it. I hate it when people discontinue a story. So thanks, and great job!