Reviews for Return To The Past
Yukihana17 chapter 20 . 10/30/2020
And I finished! It was a really good story! I love how you portrayed XANA, as the evil virus that also won't recognize that it has a human part as well. And I really loved how Jetemie was too, scared and hopeless, but also intelligent and crafty. Great job with this!
Yukihana17 chapter 14 . 10/30/2020
OK I need to express how I love this! This is seriously one of the best fanfiction I have read. The return to the past everyday, how Franz is losing his mind and Jeremie is too... The suspense! Damn !
I will comment more when I finish it, but I wanted to review here to correct the French. It is actually quite good, I'm impressed at your dedication because even I, a French person can say that the language is a pain in the ass. So good job!
But anyway here is a more accurate translation:
Jean Pierre: J'espère que c'est important, Jim
Jim: Bah c'est important... Mais je ne sais pas exactement ce qu'il se passe. Franz a juste dit de te ramener. Mais j'ai l'impression qu'il a raison...
JP: Ah... Bonjour ? Franz? Medea? Quelqu'un ?
Franz: Ici
JP: Bon alors Franz que se passe t'il ?
Pourquoi-Elizabeth ? Elizabeth qu'est ce qu'il y a ? Je ne comprend rien ! Laisse moi passer !
Franz: Vous feriez mieux de partir. Ça ne va pas être beau à voir.

Other translations can also fit but here is what I think is best! Anyway I love this and will gladly read the rest of it now
Iffah Mughal chapter 16 . 5/21/2020
It's been more than a decade since you wrote this story. I loved reading it and will reread it too. This and the last chapter specifically, I love them so much because of the Jerlita. For me it's the epitome of how deeply in love Jeremy is with Aelita that he prioritizes her happiness and her life over his desire to be with her in the future. It's nice to see that Aelita reminds him of the paradoxes and chooses to go anyway because she knows Jeremy will be waiting for her. I also really love Jeremy's realization of how he parallels Franz Hopper and his conclusion about how he absolutely does not want to be like him and he wants to be better for Aelita. All in all, I absolutely love this story so much. Im reviewing during a chapter reread btw. Your effort on this story is still loved and enjoyed so many years later so thank you for writing it. It's all absolutely brilliant. Every single element you've woven together. Chris and Medea and how past Aelita differs from the one we know yet she still has some of the same qualities and feels that same attachment to Jeremy too. Overall. This story is just brilliant and you are a very skilled writer.
Rafsolo chapter 20 . 4/17/2020
I know it's been more than a decade since you wrote this story, but I absolutely love it! I've re-read it a few times and its still great!
latinVortex chapter 2 . 6/11/2017
Great chapter Indeed! I Must continue reading nooow
latinVortex chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
So far, this first chapter seems to be very well-done. I'm thinking that this Must be the best chapter I've read of CL FFs. Glad to know you share it with us! The plot seems very intriguing and the dialogues and the writting is perfect. I'm going to have a great time reading it.
Kacript chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
Not bad, a pretty good start really. Though it was a bit shocking to hear Aelita swear, and even she seemed in disbelief that that actually came out of her mouth.
aleksamagicka chapter 20 . 3/11/2017
Great story overall.
XANA 3.0 chapter 20 . 8/9/2016
That is the best fanfic I've ever read. I love your writinerary style, and you have a perfect balance of fluff and substance. I also have the headcanon that Mr. Delmas's wife was killed in circumstances relating to Franz Hopper, and I am quite happy to see a fic including it. 10/10
Eepee chapter 20 . 8/1/2016
That was a good read, I'd give it a solid 8/10.
Syrahl chapter 4 . 6/17/2016
Really enjoying myself, time travel makes for some very fun shenanigans, though I'm a bit late to the party. Just one thing really irks me though: using Yanno as a way to accent a contracted 'You know'. I realise this is a stylistic decision, but it doesn't really hurt characterisation to use the actual contraction, like so: Y'know. And it took me seeing it in a couple of different contexts to realise what you were going for with that non-word. So I think you should consider running a find-and-replace to change it.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/24/2015
I am feeling floored after finishing reading this from how INTENSE and emotional you made it. I have laughed and cried from this and have found a respect for you. I tip my hat and bow to you.
MonkD.drgn chapter 16 . 1/26/2014
You're insane, but you know what? So am I, so it works.
1Fanfanatick chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Okay not sure if you'll get this but just got to say. My favorit Code lyoko fan fic of all time and I have just spents 2 hours (REALLY) trying to find this and now I have sooooooooooooooo this shows just how much i enjoy this fic!
Agoz25 chapter 20 . 6/14/2013
One of the best Code Lyoko fics I've read ever!