Reviews for Return To The Past
I am feeling floored after finishing reading this from how INTENSE and emotional you made it. I have laughed and cried from this and have found a respect for you. I tip my hat and bow to you.
MonkD.drgn chapter 16 . 1/26/2014
You're insane, but you know what? So am I, so it works.
1Fanfanatick chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Okay not sure if you'll get this but just got to say. My favorit Code lyoko fan fic of all time and I have just spents 2 hours (REALLY) trying to find this and now I have sooooooooooooooo this shows just how much i enjoy this fic!
Agoz25 chapter 20 . 6/14/2013
One of the best Code Lyoko fics I've read ever!
Rumbellefan chapter 20 . 12/5/2012
Hey! Great story! I especially loved your version of mrs delmas! She was so much fun to read about! If you could, could you make Drabble story about her ,and mr delmas, and sissi? That would be awesome! But anywho! Great story, your a great writer!:)

TacticianLyra chapter 20 . 7/19/2012
I will just say this. This story was amazing. That's all I can put into this. Just amazing. Myra
TacticianLyra chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
O wow, you're the first person I know if who wrote something in XANA's POV! Nice touch, I say! Myra
DetectiveLion chapter 20 . 7/5/2012

Oh, why are my eyes hurting? Cause I spent several hours reading this from chapter 1 to chapter 20, in the dark, without stopping. So, yeah, my eyes REALLY hurt right now.

I loved this story! It was great, amazingly well written. Some of this was really... deep, I guess, and it almost scared me at some points. Not cause the story was scary, just some thoughts I got from reading it.

In any case, this has to be one of the best fanfictions I've read. Thanks SO much for writing, publishing, and FINISHING it. I hate it when people discontinue a story. So thanks, and great job!
Random Useless Info chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
Yayz fur da fluff! I just love these two! Jeremie and Aelita are soo ADORABLE!
cryptologicalMystic chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Xiemea chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
Ok, chatting with XANA is down right creepy, but I like it. I may have a nightmare, but I liked it.
Fracus chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
This fic is WONDERFUL. I've been searching (without knowing I was) for something like this for a LONG, LONG time. Thank you so much for the amazing story.
The defenastrator chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
A more accurate command line for return to the past might be " /t -e" then a number calculated from an offset from January 1970 including repeats for looped time dew to previous trips in seconds more accurately reflecting conventions of command line interfaces.
Breanna-Higurashi chapter 19 . 1/28/2010