Reviews for Magical Mayhem
SugarQuill92 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Cuteness
ttfan111robstar1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
aw! Why that little troublemaker! (so cute! :heart:):)
snaplappl21 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
so cute :) i just love baby harry so much. the way he's written, and then picturing how he is now along with the babiness, ahh it just makes me all giddy and inside. ha i dont know why it does, i just love babies
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
heehee i like baby harry's POV
trueroyalblue chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
cute
my-beautiful-disaster chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Aw! Very cute! You did a great job! Keep it up!
summersgirl2526 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
hahaha
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Brilliant!

Well done ... cane we see Harry get his hands on the cloak?

Cuba
AMarieKelley chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Hahaha! I loved it! It was so funny! Heehee. Young Harry is a Jr Marauder. lol
PhoenixGrifyndor chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
In most stories with baby Harry, Lily is always the strict one, but although James liked pranks I still think he might have said "No" once in a while. That could be interesting. Large crocodile tears and all.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
“I, ah...” James cast around for an excuse. “I felt I needed a change, really. I think it looks good.”

Shaking her head, Lily gathered up her son and carried him to the bathroom where she started washing him. “Why on earth do I let your father watch you?” she asked wearily.

Harry cooed in response. He did not know the answer to that, but he enjoyed it. Who else would let him make messes, and get away with it?

I think probably Sirius would let him get away with it...lol.

Iloved this it was so cute, baby!Harry fics are awesome! This was really adorable, nice work, update soon
Vellouette chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Sirius of course. That's who else will watch baby Harry, while Harry makes a mess and come with some lame excuse jus like James.

It would be funny to see James try to explain his new blue hair to Sirius and Remus though.
teddylonglong chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
A very cute little story - thanks for sharing it with us :-)
Emerald princess3 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007