Reviews for How To Make Tezuka Give You Laps
Emmeline Bondurant chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Oh my gosh! this is hilarious. rotflol! hahaha! great job!
loki lee chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
So funny! Couldn't stop laughing.
Haru Cherry chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
"It's May..."

xD

I love it! lol.
theProdigiesz chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
haha this fic is hilarious once again(: I tried it once like... it May or June.. and I was in science class and I was saying happy valentines day & I love you to everyone and giving chocolate! HAHA, your fic reminded me of me! hahaha! LOVE YOUR FICS! They're Awesome!
Inuzuka Nin chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Haha! Oh my God, that was so funny! Especially the last bit, with Kikumaru imitating Tezuka, because I could SO imagine it happening! I love your PoT fics, I can't wait to read more of them!
VictorianLegend07 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
*lol* That was funny! _
Ayane Selznick chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Ahahahaha! I never really imagined that Fuji's sadistic tensai-ness is creating this havoc. He sure is evil! Hahahaha!
Meabd chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
My lungs hurt. It's 4 in the morning and I'm up reading your story. I'm laughing (more like cackling) as quietly as I can/ My lungs hurt, my face is red andop]NAEHGe...I just fell off the chair. Ow. I'm favoriting this for obvious reasons, keep up the great work! Next time you write something, I am liable to laugh myself into a humor induced coma. I will be holding you responsible.

~~Rain
The Reading Maid chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
That was fun! I love Kikumaru! And Fuji, but neither of them as much as Kaidoh. And he did get one line in there! Yay! Good story, I enjoyed it!
Magical Girl Powpow chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
*blink blink* GO FUJI! HURRAY! HURRAY! SYUU-SU-KE!

xD love it. MUST HAVE MORE!
Speadee chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Very funny! It might have been funnier if you had also added New Year's Day, Easter, and Thanksgiving. I wonder what the regulars would do. Maybe turkey and bunny costumes with eggs and pumpkin pie? Maybe they would write the wrong year across the court?

Actually, I wonder if the reaction would be the same if they had waited till the holidays or around the holidays to do that.

I thought Captain Tezuka would punish Inui with more laps for poorly trying to imitate him, but 100 is already a lot. I wonder how they are even going ot run 100 laps. The part about the gold chocolates with Inui juice was funny, too.

I did suspect that "Atobe" was Fuji since he was missing, and by then, I knew he and others were playing pranks. I wonder how the real Captain Atobe would react if he saw that.
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
xD. Kya~, Tezuka should be...friendlier. xD, "Fuji. It's May" I love it though.

Write more, ne? "How to Make Sanada Slap You" sounds good. Write quickly! xD
Aikan-4242564 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
LOL so damn funny
Tsuiren chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Hahaha! This was hilarious! xD Thanks for writing it!
Ruffle chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Haha! This is a great way to start my day...Good job!
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »