Reviews for Bloodstained Hands
buslimpan chapter 8 . 4/29
This is getting good.
Blitza chapter 8 . 2/11
Even after reading this story several times I still can't shake my excitement for it. While I may be impatient, I believe that the wait for this fic will be well worth it.
JediMindaugas chapter 8 . 1/11
Well this is horribly annoying.
A good story that is most likely not going to be continued. Though it most definitely should.
Glass Box chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
hissssssssss why haven't you updated in 4 years; why did I even read this when I knew that? Sigh. Oh well. What I've read so far has been amazing, so on the itty bitty minuscule chance you do come back to write more, I'm clicking follow.
JennaUtena chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
Look...I just want to tell you how great a story you have here. I love your style and your ideas, tying in Hammond with the GIW and getting Danny to land a hit on Teal'q. I love this story and I know it's been four years since you've updated but screw that old saying. I love this and I'm never letting go! Expect some PM's later because you're going to be bombarded, buster! Love, an adoring fellow fanfictioner :)
HopeLifeLove chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
When is the next chapter? I love this story and can't wait for the next one.
ElfIcarii chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
I am loving this story already, and it's obviously still in the set-up stages of the storyline. I was dismayed to discover it hasn't been updated in years. Please don't give up on it!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
please write more it is really good
amiraphantom chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
I know that it has been a while, and you are probably very busy if you haven't updated by now. However, I hope that you will someday. There are so few crossovers in this awesome-but-overlooked category. Your story is really good and I would love to see how it ends.
Dracco chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
too bad this is dead, things seemedto be coming to a head.
Sol Fox chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
I really enjoy this work. I wish you luck with finding a beta for it. I eagerly await its continuation.
I Quit 2.0 chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Would you kindly update this story…it has been three years and no definite information regarding this…story. Please either update or state openly the status of the story.
Best Wishes,
Perseus Pax
Qendou chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Hi I just found this crossover and I have to say I like the plot so far. I'm disappointed that you've let it sit for so long, and as a big fan of both shows I hope that this review will snap you back into action. If you have given up on this than at least say it's canceled in the summery.

Thanks for the story.
Kay Hau chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
A little worried this might be dropped, with it having been over three years, but I'll alert this anyway, since it's such a great fic! Well-written, and I can follow it just fine even though I only saw the first Stargate film like, almost ten years ago, and never saw any of the series! Love your version of an 'adult' Danny, and am totally excited about how this might continue with them maybe finding out about his powers! Great job, and looking forward to more someday!
Kida Linh chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
Just hoping you remember that this story exists.