Reviews for Bloodstained Hands
Amazing Bluie chapter 9 . 5/2
It's funny, I had stopped reading fan fiction for awhile and completely forgot this story. Now that I've read through it again, I remember how much I loved it! It kills me that it might be dead! Are you planning to continue at some point in the future?
jeanette9a chapter 9 . 4/16
i am really glad i found this story. -,-
Bookwyrm chapter 9 . 4/15
Brilliant crossover! The two shows seem to fit together perfectly. I wonder where gosts fit into the sg1-universe.
ElfIcarii chapter 7 . 1/17
Soooo...wound up rereading this and hoping you just need a prod to update? Your profile says you had the next chapter outlined about a year ago, and given the number of chapters and time between story start and last update, you average about a year between updates, so one's about due, I hope...This story has a great deal of potential, I truly hope to one day be able to read it as a complete story. Though please don't read that as a request for you to wrap it up quickly! At this point it looks like it's set up to be a 30-or-so chapter story, and it deserves to have its full glory shown, even if that winds up taking a couple decades *grin*

Review posted to chapter 7 because I had already reviewed chapters 8 & 9.
ColorlessRainbow42 chapter 9 . 12/26/2016
Sooooo...uh... is this dead yet? I sure hope not XD
You, sir/ma'am/human, have gained yet another follower.
Anon chapter 9 . 9/6/2016
Wow, I am so glad I hung onto this one. I've been deleting all fanfics that haven't updated in 2 years, but this one has always had a special place in my heart. I'm glad to see you still writing and I hope that nothing serious has been keeping you from writing. I look forward to your next chapter :)
Lady Avarice chapter 9 . 8/17/2016
I really hope this is continued, I'm really enjoying this story so far.
z fire chapter 9 . 7/3/2016
So I really, really love this story. Please tell me you are still working on it?
Kiinotasha chapter 9 . 6/6/2016
I really love what you have done so far, the characters all act and sound like themselves, and it isn't hard to see Danny there among them. The background story you have laid out for us is believable and fits well with both cannons of the show. I'm curious as to how they are going to explain ghosts eventually, but I am very much in love with what you have so far. One of the things you might want to keep an eye on is that Jack never calls Jackson Danny, it's always either Daniel or Jackson.
anon chapter 9 . 4/2/2016
im so glad this updated, after so many years! i dont even know sg-1 but its definitely one of my favourite fanfictions
ElizabethBathog chapter 9 . 3/15/2016
This is good and i hope you keep your promise about not abounding this! So many do that its sad when you read a good story to see it haven't been updated in years! I don't mind if it is a bit dark so don't worry about that. Good work and update soon! :D
kairi102 chapter 9 . 1/9/2016
This chapter was definitely worth the wait and held a lot of much needed answers I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Lord Sia chapter 9 . 1/8/2016
I like the balance so far, though it will be interesting to see how you'll integrate the settings further - for instance, I predict *interesting* reactions from the Ascended upon encountering Danny.
tsukinopen chapter 9 . 1/3/2016
love this
The Alien of Pluto chapter 9 . 1/3/2016
This chapter was definitely worth the wait! You've got this "lighthearted DP vs grim SG1" recipe down pat.