Reviews for Passion
littlewerepire7 chapter 10 . 1/25/2010
I love it!
Global Conquest-er chapter 10 . 4/11/2008
What! Carlisle DIED. That reminds me of I Am Legend, sorry, but I hated that movie. But your story, although GREAT, reminded me of that self-sacrifice JUNK that they both have in common. Ugh. I cried SO HARD. But, it was great. In a depressing emo way. But, still great. (Oh, and the way I keep using the phrase " in an emo way" doesnt mean that I am not friends with emo people. Actually, basically all but one of my friends isnt, but that is beside the point. All I wanted to say here is that "emo" in my case is not a derogatory term, so sorry if I offended)
Global Conquest-er chapter 9 . 4/11/2008
I loved it. The thing with the policemen at the end was hilarious, in a sad, emo sort of way. By the way, do they think that something is up with that, and, even, is Charlie one of those police officers? Because I remember in New Moon, I think, when she said all FOUR of the police officers, and I remember thinking that Charlie was included in those, but, of course, they could be from a different town, too, so, I guess that it doesnt matter too much, and I NEED to go on to the next chapter. O happy day!
Global Conquest-er chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
ok. this story is written AMAZINGLY. It makes me feel sick to think that that could happen. I was AFRAID, can you believe it? And I cried some too. Ugh, I'm too much like Bella in that respect, crying, but the bravery thing is SO not me. But, the thing with Rosalie made me smile, a little bit, and so I decided to tell you: THIS STORY ROCKS!
Global Conquest-er chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
wow. that was AMAZING. I loved it! Please continue! :)
TwilightSarah1414 chapter 10 . 4/8/2008
I really liked this chapter, but i think you should add one more. I mean, you can't just kill Carlisle and then end it! That's the only thing, otherwise it was good!
puppyluv03 chapter 10 . 1/22/2008
Wow. Wow. Wow. That's really almost all I can say. Very very very well written. I waited until I read the last chapter to review it P It's sad though, I can't believe Carlisle died.

I hope you don't mind that I added this to my C2 Community I dunno, it was random?
Tatiana chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
Hey! Great stories... just thought it was neat how you incorporated the Buffy/Angel love with Bella/Edward. )
0American Reject0 chapter 10 . 11/29/2007
Well that was. . .interesting. Cool. . .well, beyond normal description anyway. Keep writing!

Dani
Killerbat91 chapter 10 . 11/24/2007
I believe that Carlisle would really do that for his family! Great story so proud in a way lol not like that lol
keen13 chapter 10 . 11/22/2007
aww! so sad! but i loved the really original idea for the plot. definitely havent seen this one before which is good in my book. some of the time, the story seemed to be accelerating a little to fast and i had to stop and think about what was going on. other than that, it was a good story that used alot of the characters in good ways.
Stars22 chapter 10 . 11/22/2007
i must say im depressed. carlisle so can never die- none of the cullens are allowed to- theyre all too...idk important lol. whats esme going to do? i liked it so much though, that was completely unexpected and my mouth was hanging open in shock for a while there haha
Roni Rapture chapter 10 . 11/21/2007
CARLISLE!

OMG!

i liked the ending; bitter sweet. :)

but..

CARLISLE!

_

it was great hough. xD
Lizy chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
um... HUH? I don't really understand what just happened... \ can you explain it to me? :]

thank you! ]