Reviews for Another Collection of Oneshots
AnsemMesna chapter 21 . 3/23/2012
The RikuSora lemon was short yes, but it WAS very good.
clobojojo chapter 20 . 2/26/2012
That was...

Adorable I though every character acted as the should! :3 I mean truly giving support when needed and giving them heck over breaking in the new house and cleaning the sheets was funny! It reminded me of my family! And his mom did say grandbabies... Does this mean you would do an mpreg? *hopeful eyes* well I'm happy that I could review each chapter and I think I was your 100th one and I'm glad I could be it! Thanks for writing! I will always be reading! ~clobojojo
clobojojo chapter 19 . 2/26/2012
That was cute! Lol the uke proposed! XD and yes you do have to write the wedding! :3 because missing out on that is just wrong! :3 so please do continue I lovethe fact that your stories have gotten longer and writin withmore depth! I can't wait to join you for the wedding!
clobojojo chapter 18 . 2/26/2012
Hey if there was a mistake I missed it too! I'm not a grammar nazi. Though I did find it VERY naughty to do be doing THAT on someone's tomb. Well I guess their not much for dancing or spiting so I guess making love on top of it counts? XD thing is I totally see Riku doing that on Halloween!
clobojojo chapter 17 . 2/26/2012
Man it always happens because they never tell eachother their feelings.. You guys could have been kissing sooner then that if you did! ;)
clobojojo chapter 16 . 2/26/2012
Yes Tidus that's the ONLY reason why! XD buy I'm glad their mom's hard work FINALLY paid off! :3 worth it!
clobojojo chapter 15 . 2/26/2012
That would be an interesting experiance. Riku and Sora building a house? XD man Riku is going to get hurt! XD
clobojojo chapter 14 . 2/25/2012
:3 that's a special way to share a kiss! :3 :3 :3 3 happy V-Day guys!
clobojojo chapter 13 . 2/25/2012
A little Riku doll, *gets punched in the arm* okay okay! Plushie! It's still kawii! And axel would love a little baby wouldn't he? Someone to start fires with ne? XD i like the Axel and Roxas pairing too! *blushes* ' hehe...
clobojojo chapter 12 . 2/25/2012
Man even Tidus knew? Riku what is your excuse man? Soda is a.d.d so that's his excuse... XD but seriously jojo has some good ideas! Props to you two! Me gusta
clobojojo chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
That's not the only thing that sucked.. ;3 lol your lemon didn't suck I liked it! No where near the worst one I have ever read! So don't worry! :D
clobojojo chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
Lol he was going commando.. He should make that a habit... XD it would make it easier for Riku... XP but yeah Cloud and Leon *nosebleeds* *cough* yeah I like that pairing a LOT... :D keep writing!
clobojojo chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
Riku? Wtf did I tell you in the previous chapters? You better make things right with Sora. *crosses arms over chest* you better kiss and make up! (literally ;)
clobojojo chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
WAL-MART the place where you can find EVERYTHING! XD especially strictly gays at night... ;3 man where is this WAL-MART? I need to go to the electronic section and get a video camera... XP
clobojojo chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
Riku you bastard... *shakes head in disapproval* wtf would you cheat on Sora anyway? I mean come on! If he forgives you I guess... I'll just hold a grudge... Don't worry! *evil smirk* just don't hurt him Riku or I WILL he there in a heartbeat. That heartbeat will be your last...

Keep writing! :3