Reviews for What This Year Brings
theScarletteWriter chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
You had me squealing and frothing like the not-so-young fujoshi that I am. Very well done. :)
DrakesGirl5 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
. that was beautiful. I think you did a VERY good job keeping these two in character! it was cute but serious at the same time and... it just fit together perfectly! Also, I loved the ending with the fireworks. very very kawii!
thecartoongirl22 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
aww so cute i love it :D
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
That was excellent. I was actually thinking of Sasuke finding out. I hope you will or have already made a seqeul. I would definitely read it! ;D Great story! So sweet. . And funny, too. I liked the lessons that the girls were trying to teach them. Seriously, they are fine just how they are. If Sasuke wasn;t so quiet Naruto wouldnt have to talk so much. And if Sasuke wasn't so serous all the time, Naruto wouldn't have to be so silly. XD Ne, ne?
Moonlight-102 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Totally Love It! :D

Sequel! Or just a new chapter ;)

Please! :D

Don't mind my not-complete-sentences xD

I just love it, really.

x
Jewel Queen chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Kawaii! :D so cute! i luv it so much, u r so talented!
Revolutionizing chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
omg. this was awesome!
It's Mem too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
E!~~ SO CUTE! OH MY GOD!~

Well done! I loved it DD

Pls make a sequel
Lady Chou101 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
KAWAI!

i loved it, it was very well done, usually i review with lots of words, but right now, i cant say how amazing it all was, though sasuke did irritate me with all the "hn"s.

just a side note, sasuke (the real one) doesnt say hn that much, actually he always responds with full answers, thats how he is.

straight to the point.

anyway, i really really liked it,

good job! _
orangecookie chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
omg tat was sweet! yeah! u should make a sequel or something like tat when sasuke finds out tat naruto is the kyuubi vessel. good job on this story. lurv it.
yukiim chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
That is so cute!
kumagorox3 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
wht a beautiful story! i luv it!

~tina-chan
In2lalaland chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
A very nice fiction. Looking forward to the sequel.
SheDreamsFiction chapter 1 . 7/20/2007