Reviews for What Snape did next
supernova8610 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
GOOD story so far, Nutto! I admit, at first after reading HBP I hated Snape... but then I realized that Snape and Dumbledore might've had it planned... it's interesting that you're in the same mind. Can't wait for the next chapter! :-D
annonia chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
don't listen to the flamer. Miriam is a good name. It's far from overly cutesy as many writers chose and you wrote well. The wife and son part was a little odd but only because it came from nowhere. But I believe that the writing was well and zesty enough to make me read through to the end.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I quite liked this fiction and was moved to comment by the harshness of a previous review. I have no problems with the name Miriam after all how Roman is the name Harry? Please don't take such limited views to heart. Your writing is fine.
Padfootatheart chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Hmm...Snape...married? Dunno. Very good oneshot though, I liked it. Very good What if...
Bowser chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Wow. I've always wondered what it would be like if Snape had a family.
GreatOdin'sRavens chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Oh my dear Lord in heaven. Do you know what a comma is? WHEN DID SNAPE GET MARRIED AND HAVE A SON?

Never. J.K. has said that Snape has no children in interviews. WAY TO GO.

This is terrible. Miriam doesn't even FIT with the other names in the Harry Potter books. Something Roman would have fit well. Lucius/Narcissa. Severus/Something Roman. Not Severus/Miriam. I could go on all day about how terrible this fic is. You can't write, you can barely spell, your plot is nonexistent, and there's no tape to hold it together.

Go die in a fire.

You have just been flamed!