Reviews for Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Untold Story chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Great start to the story, and also, if you ever need anyone to proof read your stories, I'd be willing! :D actually, i have no clue what beta means, but i'm assuming that it means some along the lines of proof reader, and someone who points out stuff that they think could use a little help... I do a ton of reading, and I write, so feel free to ask! no pressure :)

(in no way am i saying that your story needs help, its wonderful, i just saw the note at the bottom and thought i would volunteer) :D
Untold Story chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
LOVED your story, please submit more! :D will also be interesting to see how being at the collegium and not speaking are gonna collide, and how she gets out of not speaking... anyways, great story, can't wait for more!
prpldrgn chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
I have enjoyed the sotry so far. It seems like you will have a well rounded character. I look forward to seeing how she is at the Collegium.
the pheoneixxe chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
write more!

it's really great!
Pendragon's Girl chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
I can never understand how other people like you can write such worthy stories when all I can manage is something that only confuses the reader rather than tells them anything. I guess what I am trying to get at is that this is one of the better ones that I have read in the last few weeks. Keep it up and I will see what other stories I can dig through and enjoy as much as I have this one!
Pathseekerme chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I like your writing, and I like this story. I noticed that you have s few errors where you left out letters like "You saw how my mother was shocked when I said youN neme..." I really like how your characters HAVE characters, if you understand what I mean! Please continue writing... This is delightful!
loretta537 chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
this is a good story so far, please update it soon.
Snowbear chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
This seems pretty interesting so far! Where is it going to go?
Sandy chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Hi! I'm Sandy Redzikowski, we met at Lindsey's wedding. I Like your story so far. Rai's full name is Long! But who am I to comment, lots of the characters in stories I write have longer names. Just a comment- about Kas talking about saying Rai's name: "That was the first word I’d spoken in about a year" But you had her talking in the first chapter, Not a lot but still. "She... spoke quietly to the woman for several seconds" and then talking to her brothers.

By the way, when I read your author page I noticed:

Other than the olives, and the fact I've never seen Angelic Layer, our favorites are much the same.

I LOVE the four short quotes, and use the Last two on a fairly also.

If I had a Profile, I'd add all of the "Copy to your Profile" comments on it.

You're right, those Story quotes are great, going to read some of those storys now!

Keep writing Actions Speak Louder Than Words, it sounds like it will be good.

And, hey, e-mail me at if you get this!

Sandy
Bert chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
Well written piece, the story has a nice flow and rythm to it. It is unique, but faithful to the style and flavour of Mercedes Lackey.

All in all this promises to be one of the better told stories found here. I hope that you can keep it up, and thank you for sharing it with us.

Bert
GinaStar chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
lol...loved it!
Ea Aderyn chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
This is really good! There are a couple times when an extra letter is added or one sentence may sound a little...out of place, but otherwise everything is good. If you still don't have a beta, I'd be glad to. Just email me. (It's on my profile.)

~Ea
ginalee chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
Poor Kas - she should be able to get some help with the mind healers when they get to Haven. Thanks for the new chapter, please write more again soon. I can't wait until they get to the Heralds!
ginalee chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Kas seems like an interesting character. I can't wait to see where you go with this!
GinaStar chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I thought you did an excellent job! And..lol...how could she be be a Mary Sue if she can't hit the broadside of a barn with an arrow? ;)