Reviews for That Special Day
Hawki chapter 2 . 6/23
-“and that was saying a lot, considering that the ebony emo was probably the only one who could confuse pleas to make the world a happier place with the request for the utter anniliation of the human race – Heck, Shads would probably also manage to bring home weapons of mass destruction when you asked him to pick up some milk.)”

…you have no idea how happy reading this makes me. :)

-Anyway, there’s not too much to say about this chapter. It’s very much a crackfic, with Robotnik hamming it up, but it works to the benefit of the tone. Once the “happy birthday” section begins, it does get a bit cutesy, but meh. Enjoyed it.
Hawki chapter 1 . 3/27
-“June 23rd. Know what that day means?”

Well, yes I do actually…

-First section is a bit awkward – there’s author’s voice, but I get the sense that this is intentional.

-“Why does everyone hate me so much?” Omochao asked.

Because you’re annoying, you’re useless, you state the obvious, and you won’t shut up. Does that cover it? ;)

-Like the Tails, Knuckles, and Shadow comments.

-Nitpick, but Metal Sonic and Mecha Sonic are two separate robots. Bring this up as the terms are being alternated here.

-So, overall…I get that this is meant to be random, but it’s almost too random. Things are constantly being thrown at the reader, to the extent when the randomness just ends up flowing over me. The character interaction does have some merit though.
Em979 chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
Good story!
Lynn chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Great story but what a mindscrew to the reader as well as Sonic.
Elemental Hybrid chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
I should probably feel some sympathy for Metal but I'm laughing too hard to care.
AllergicToSALAD chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
What a paty! Aw, with friends like those, who needs... Wait, sonic's enemies were there as well.

Cool story, Shad is a great writer! XD
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
He he he! Cute on so many levels! especially that last line!
SonicFanaticInc chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
oh my god that was awesome! I loved thepart about Metal Sonic and the blender! i was in stitches!
You Can Call Me Nora chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Hahahaha! Awesome party! Although Eggman singing... I'm not surprised Metal tried to commit suicide.

...Now that's one way to wish someone a happy birthday. Poor Metal. Slap! No wonder he was so grumpy.

Interesting ending. I didn't know Sonic and Eggman had their birthdays on the same day. Kinda creepy. But it works.

Shadow drunk is hysterical. And Rouge seducing Knuckles... I didn't know either of them needed any alcohol for that.

Very well written, nicely done, and Something I might read again cuz it's so good!

Swiftshadow123 chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
XD funny story! And what does the end line mean, anyway? Unless...

Shadow *Teleports in behind me*

Me: Oh yeah! It must be your birthday, right?

Shadow: No...I don't celebrate birthdays.

Me *not listening*: Take some chocolate cake!

Meanwhile, at Eggman's base-

I never really thought about his birthday, you know...
Cstan chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Oo Eggman celebrating Sonic's birthday because it's his as well, that's unique. I feel a bit sad for him though since no one knew and he didn't get any presents (except for capturing Sonic :P). Egghead can be a good guy at times
Takhrenixe chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
I gotta say, that was awesome. I liked the ending where Robotnik is alone the best, though. That was really well-written. :D
Google chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Random paper bag!
jade-song chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
Very much awesome.
but what's with the last line of the story?
DgShadowChocolate chapter 2 . 5/4/2009