Reviews for Traveling Soldier
DEADLUCKY1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
wow that was a vary nice story. i wish i had someone to send a letter to when i was in astfastan (i find it wierd how at this moment i cant remember how to spell it)
megantd1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
ahh i am like really sad now.

i liked it though

that is my favorite song,, i know it by heart
Rayc Petite chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
aw, that was cute, Regi.

I like how you tied it together.

:P
piggyoinks247 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
That's really sad. I remember when that song came out. It's the first one I memorized off of Home. I didn't even know what the song meant when it came out, it was just easy to remember. It's so sad every time I hear that song. And I was looking at your profile and saw the title "Traveling Soldier" and was like omg is this that song? So of course I had to read it. It's so sad but I like your made-up ending. Now the song's stuck in my head. Anyway, the story's really really good. And I agree with you, I don't generally like songfics, but I loved this one. Keep on writing!
CathyCoffee chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
It was so sad.

Good too!

I would make it longer.

Like maybe he's in a coma, and he can come to consiousness(sp?).

Luke CANNOT die.
coklon chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
its a really great song. i didnt know it bevor. but its really sad and yes.. well its a great song.

and your fic its okay, but i think you could have done it better. maybe you rewrite it.

do more with with it.

you have this greate lyrics.

dont be mad,

best wishes

coklon
fox24 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
I liked it and I am not the biggest Luke and Lorelai fan these days. I just really love the song and you did a beautiful job of including Luke and Lorelai it made me cry
gglover52 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
wow. that was so sad! it was a great story!
lvgandld4ever chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
good good good! this one literally made me tear up, but it clearly well written...and yes i think you should keep it as a oneshot..theres really nothing else you can do with it..lol. unless he like didnt really die..haha.
glo1196 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
that made me cry.
CrimStudent47 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I loved it, it was awesome!
Shrimps1995 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
This story is really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really sad! But I think you should continue, but somehow make it that Luke comes back, like maybe he has to go on a quest for God or something.
Gilmoregrl519 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007