Reviews for Take Care of You
Mrs. Singing Violin chapter 1 . 2/7
This was romantic and sweet. I'm not sure I understand why Booth was suddenly calling Bones by her first name (and the nickname her brother called her); it seemed odd to me, but he does occasionally in the series, so I guess the experience just shook him (and early in the series she'd expressed preference against being called Bones, so maybe he thought it was safer to use her given name). Also not sure he'd let her seduce him; a little later in the series the psychologists discuss how he feels that she's vulnerable and that touching her sexually would be somewhat of an assault; in this situation it would definitely feel wrong to him. But maybe that part was a dream?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Extremely weirded out with booth calling brennan temperance and tempe
isaroo13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
OMG thank you appointment much you just made my day...
I had always wondered why they did not show Booth comforting Brennan
BTW: loved the note
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
It's funny, the ending of that episode left me wondering what Brennan was doing too! I like the picture you've painted here. :)
hot4booth chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Nice one shot. I think she showed a good balance of vulnerability and independence in your story. I like how she refused to be an invalid at the hospital. And as it turned out in the gravedigger trial episode, she was having nightmares so you had great forethought when you wrote this.
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I liked this. I think after being buried alive, I wouldn't be as brave as normal. I want a Booth too.
tdpooh1972 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Very good except he wouldn't call her Tempe. He always calls her Bones.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I think you wrote them exactly right. It would be normal for anyone who'd been through what she had to react in as vulnerable a manner as she did. Good job with characterization on both of them.
legggate chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I liked this, would like to see more of it. Thanks for sharing.
Hermytwin027 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
M - Seeley Booth, cooking breakfast, wearing nothing but boxers with smiley faces on them. Love it!

I'd really like to see the tension when Cam finds out though! hehe

Pretty please send me my very own Seeley Booth! *smiles hopefully* Ah well, it was worth a try :D

hmm yeah, ignore my ramblings... amazing story!
Morningchica chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Wonderful story with a very consistent plot and charachter flow. I would love to read more of the very "realistic" romantic development. Thanks for writing!
Turbs chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
i thought i had already read that story, maybe i did, but then i didn't review..

i really liked it a lot! i missed something like that on tv. not even a guy hug on tv... :)

i have read so many bones fanfics and because i can never remember what i read and what i didn't, I decided to start at the very end of hurt/comfort fanfics. :D

great story!
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Wondering if there is a sequel? If not there should be. I loved it.
DNAisUnique chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Yeah, so I know I'm late to the review party, but I just stumbled across this, and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I never tire of Gravedigger fics, and this is one of the best I've read. I'll be sure to check out the rest of the series soon.

Nice work.

Dana
ab89us chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
This is really good. I enjoyed reading this.