Reviews for Turning the Tables
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Sasuke as strong as Itachi? As if.
account-is-terminated1221 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I really loved it. XD This was my first Uchiha incest fic, so I'm glad I found this amazing one rather than some half-assed fic, lol. Great job (:
CatchMeNowImFalling chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
EEEEEE! DEEIII-KUUUNNN! _ lol

haha.. i... liked this O_O
Shakugan no Shana chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
omg why did you leave the ending like this? I wanna know what happened! is there a sequel? *goes to check* anyway the fic is great!

~Shana
test chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I read this story last year and was amazed by it. This time reading it, I decided to leave a review, because honestly this is one of the best wrestling fic I have ever read hands-down. The clash of emotions was mind-boggling – the lust, sorrow, confusion, and rebirth - just astonishing. As much as I would like to see a sequel you ended this story very well. It left the reader with some sorrow yes, but also a set hope for the characters.

Again outstanding job, I hope that you continue to use your talent.
cyberkxk chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Oh my, that's fic is so good. Please, write a sequel for it.
GreenSkittlesForGaara chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
(insert some sort of review here)

Very nice! YARGH! Uchiha... AWAY!

Kidiu chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Oh my GOD! That was...! And it was...! I'm speechless! This is the awesomest story yet! It was hot, but at the same time, it was cute! But the ending was...! AHH! WHY! The way it ended! I gotta know what happened next!
MYsasuke-kun chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
o man i love it! the only thing i dont like was how you ended it. that was evil! mean and evilfull and unnice! XP lol but it was still great i love it!
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
WHAT? NO! IT CAN'T BE OVER!

you absolutely MUST continue this! PLEASE! *drops to knees and clasps upraised hands*

!
Funeral Lilies chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
This was really good! I'm impressed that you actually managed to make a scene like this believable, and that they both stayed in character! :D
abitofallright chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
wow this was aweesome..uchihacest! P

should continue though :)

xxfinch
ObsessiveCompulsive5699 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
wow, that was really good!

obsessive