Reviews for I Am NOT In Denial!
YerAWizardBec chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
i really like this :D
Robin chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Loved it! Hey what was the name of the book?
Wind Blown Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This is soooo cute!
J chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
That was a really fanfic. I like how Alice and Sirius are constantly teasing Lily about James and she can't see really see her feelings, but then she does! I love Lily and James! They are so cute together!
J chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
NobodyCanKnow chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
OMG I BLOODY LOVE THIS FIC!lol. Great job!
IManageMyMischief chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
"I've got to find Peter!"

hahahaha

your story made me laugh. great job!
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
that was so funny! i was trying to drink water but everytime i took a sip i'd read a funny part and would be so close to spraying water on my laptop!
lilyre chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
! I LOVED IT ! it was the truest thing ever! beyond hilarious
blonde-gal chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Margaret, this story is really good. I would read more stories, but America's Next Top Model is on. Is the book real? Anyway see you tomorrow.
James' Lily Flower chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Aw! Very very sweet!
Scarlet White chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
LOL! My computer is back up and I am in LOVE with this story _ typical Lily, where did u get the idea? its perfect!
Beckettsbabe09 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
This story was awesome! I loved the whole book thing! I was just wonderful!
LinnyLoo chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
lol brilliant. My mind works like that too, I'm forever arging with my conscience hehh. I don't think my conscience has ever led me to an attractive, clever young male. It generally just makes fun of me lol.

stupidconscience.

Have a nice day!
redredreglasses chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Aw! That was so cute!

Loved the use of the conscience!

redglasses