Reviews for Tables Turned
Yakarin chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
Awww, this was such a lovely story, I truly enjoyed it, I just love their relationship and I thought you did a great job to keep them true to their characters. The only thing I found a little off was Cudy's obsession with clinic hours, I mean, she often teases House with clinic hours, but I think she would have cut him more than some slack in a situation like this.

Anyways, I loved the ending, very tender! Kudos, I'll visit more of your stories!
MASHFanficChick chapter 6 . 4/21/2010
If it helps (two years later), I got the Honoria reference. Then again, I'm not 100% sure my opinion counts here (check my user name, and you'll see why). Thanks for the story, and double-thanks for the reference. :-)
no-mouse chapter 8 . 11/26/2008
Cool story. Only issue for now is the clinic patients (paramedics). Your description of them as boys and girls, and the talk of a fight, led me to believe they were elementary school children at first.

Thanks for writing and posting.
420PeaceFrogs chapter 8 . 3/25/2008
Awesome! :D And the question from last chapter about the 19 film Hugh played in: Stuart Little as Mr. Frederick Little
And a Pickle chapter 8 . 3/25/2008
aw :) I'm so glad it all went happy :) hat was a nice place to end it. everyone was very IC as well (especially loved House's bewilderment that Wilson is NICE to patients :)

all in all, a very wonderful fic :D
mjm chapter 8 . 3/24/2008
lovely
medicgirl chapter 8 . 3/24/2008
Totally awesome! I love the turn that the story took, loved the ending, and you did an awesome job portraying me, Ray, and PJ. That's exactly the way it would happen: me injured, Ray apologizing, PJ griping because I got myself hurt again. I loved it, and can't wait for more from you!
Sylar ate my brains chapter 7 . 1/13/2008
Very good, very good.

Update soon

As for the question: Stuart Little. Used to be one of my favorite movies. So, am I in the next chapter now?
Emi1988 chapter 7 . 10/22/2007
Answer: 101 Dalmations (I think that was 19...)

Anyways, good story! Update soon~!
DXRULES103 chapter 7 . 10/17/2007
I love the phone conversation between House and Wilson. Very cute! Thank you.
medicgirl chapter 7 . 10/17/2007
great chapter! i love the part where House was stuck in the elevator with Wilson having a heart attack. Talk about a nightmare. I answer to your question, he played in Stuart Little.
BlkDiamond chapter 7 . 10/17/2007
I'm sure several others know that he played the father in Stuart Little in 19, he also played Jasper in 101 Dalmations in 1996.
HouseAddict16 chapter 7 . 10/17/2007
Really good. I have to re-read the whole thing to remember just how great it is. Can't wait for the next update.
mjm chapter 7 . 10/17/2007
He was in Stuart Little.

liked the chapter. Write, write quickly.
And a Pickle chapter 7 . 10/17/2007