Reviews for The Breaking of a Dragon
Please update!
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
Please update!
amberkitti chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
you never finished this...i want you to finish this it was really good why did you stop here that is not good on my heath i am haveing a heart attack just waiting for you to update this damned fic!
Kit Katt chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
I do love the way you think. I look forward to reading more of this! Draco's memories are interesting and the lack of them creates great mystery. Please write more.
andrea chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
Yey a new chapter! And it's good! Keep up the good work. please tell the others what happend to draco I want their reactions. I think a kiss here and ther would be a good confuser for draco to make him feel human again but that can wait. the boy dosen't need any hanky panky right now all he needs is a hug!
TearsOfTheForgotten chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
Oh my God, you have know idea how much ive missed this story! its been so long! & poor draco, i just want to hug him so bad and tell him everythings ok now. *sniff* i know its been such a long time since uve updated, but i speak for everyone here when i say update soon! lol we all want to know wut happens! :)
kittenonabroomstick chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
Poor Draco... wants to cuddle him

I have absolutely NO IDEA how I missed this story! shakes head

But now that I've found it you get alonger review. Deal?

I've to say your story is really good. Quite angsty, but good. Draco really needs some motherly type help and I think Molly is perfect to do so. If you should pair off Ginny with Draco? Well, firstly I don't like Ginny very much - though I have to say YOUR Ginny is nice, for a change. But, and here comes secondly, I think it's FAR TOO EARLY for Draco to form any romantic relationship - he needs comfort and love (but not THIS kind of love, at least not yet). But that's just my opinion.

I am curious: what's up with Serverus's wand suddenly being in Draco's hand? Is that the reason Voldemort wants him back?

Pleas, carry on. Write more. Pretty please?

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Ps: I think it is reasonable that Draco is (at this point) very unstable and appears to be weak. He showed some stength when he thought that Serverus was in danger, after all. But I hope he begins to recover quickly.
andrea chapter 3 . 3/13/2008
Please, PLEASE! You have to writ more on this story I love it!
DazedandAmused chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
amazing and awesome story :) please continue it as soon as you can. I wonder what Draco is since he ain't human :P i'm sure you'll make it something awesome :P Kudos!

zoe
TearsOfTheForgotten chapter 3 . 7/14/2007
awesome chapter! i LOVE snape hes so awesome! D lol update soon plz!
severus16576446 chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
Please continue this story! I love this story. I want Draco and Ginny to be together and I also want to see Draco and Moly mother/son relationship together!
TearsOfTheForgotten chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
omg that poor thing! he does seem a little vulnerable, but i think u should let him work up as he is, bc that is showing true strength [wow that sounded corny lol] anywayz AWESOME chapter cant wait for the next one update soon plz!
Saphirefox chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
This is really good. Can't wait for the next chapter.
silva moonlite chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
This is an interesting story. Please continue with the story! Update soon~