Reviews for Almost There
Acathla chapter 12 . 5/27/2012
I just read this whole story in one sitting. I really liked it. i don't normally like stories this dark but this one was well written. There were a few spelling and grammar errors but they weren't major enough to take me out of the story. The only drawback I had was the changing POV's but that's mostly because when I start to read a good fic, my eyes tend to gloss over things that aren't dialogue or narrative. I can't wait to read the sequel. I liked that Spencer and Ashley made it back to each other in the end, and I think the drama they had to go through made their reunion that much sweeter. The 'scenes' in Ashley's house with Aiden and Kyla teaming up...kinda reminded me of a horror movie...I loved that element. Very great story!
Kayla chapter 11 . 11/19/2007
Damn. That was a whole lotta havoc. I like the way it ended, though. Is there more, or will there be a sequel? Rock on, kid. It's awesome.
arh1986 chapter 11 . 11/19/2007
Wow intense chapter. Crazy. I hope you post more soon though.
mrbeeker chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
This was good. Different from alot of others put there.
Cyberbaby chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
yea glen called the cops and they got away.
Kayla chapter 10 . 11/5/2007
Oh shit.

Is there somethin' in the water? Crazy ass people.

I love it. :) Can't wait for the next update.
arh1986 chapter 10 . 11/5/2007
All I can say is WHAT THE F*! Thats it.
Cyberbaby chapter 10 . 11/5/2007
omg kyla and aiden are fucking crazy and spencer and ashley should have ran like a long time ago...
snowdrop1026 chapter 10 . 11/5/2007
well...that update was freaking insane...my god...what goes through your mind sometimes i wonder...but that was hellva good...kyla needs to die...(maybe hot fire pokers through the eyes) and aiden needs to suffer...(maybe a hot fire poker through his dick) that way he can't rape anyone any more...*hm, i wonder if i am has demented as you are...you think?* awesome update...can't wait to read more...pms
xEyeKissedAGirlx chapter 9 . 10/30/2007
WOW...um ok

wat happens next?
Cyberbaby chapter 9 . 10/30/2007
oh shit i can't yikes that has got to hurt i hope someones comes and saves them soon.
jenna chapter 9 . 10/30/2007
yo this is intense PMS
Frecks chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
WHAT THE HELL!

OMG.

You already know my opinion, but I'ma say it again:

Kyla needs to be bitchslapped. My sister, even as much a dumbass as she can...she ever did that shit to me for a guy, she'd be gettin' my foot up her ass. Yep.

As for Aidan...we won't get into that. *narrows eyes*
NeNaBoRiCuA chapter 9 . 10/30/2007
come on.. he cant rape ash again.. dats way 2 fuked up.. let glen or sumthin get 2 da house.. its not fair 2 put ash thru dat again.. n wth is up w kyla? she should b da 1 gettin smaked around n burned..
f00f00 chapter 9 . 10/30/2007
what te fuck is wrong with kyla!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »