Reviews for Forgive and Forget?
Yumimiko chapter 12 . 6/16
Are you dead? Pwease Updwate!
I've been waiting so long please update
Q chapter 12 . 2/1
I can't help but feel you're procrastinating - or delaying the inevitable. It's chapter 12 and all I feel is frustration - can't you get the story moving on?
The confrontation between Team 7 and Sakura. C'mon author - you're a great writer - I have nothing to complain about your grammar and writing style.

But my god your pace is slow. Have a balance between droning monologue and action.

I do love your characterisation and humour on the story but let's get to the nitty-gritty!
storygirl1015 chapter 10 . 1/29
1. I know they're supposed to be "heartless, oblivious jerks" but I feel for team seven and I wish SOMEONE would give them the chance to explain their side of things, especially Sakura.
2. I'm a little confused...By the time Sai and Yamato had joined up...Team Seven would've been around 15-ish going on 16. If they graduated the academy at 12 then Sakura would have been a member for more than a year although I guess it could have been placed on hiatus when Sasuke defected and then Naruto left to train with Jiraiya so that time may not have been counted but I imagine their time with Sai serving as replacement would've counted?
Narutoblehlove1 chapter 12 . 1/2
Hello um.. i really like ur story and was wondering when ur going to update
Guest chapter 12 . 12/23/2016
If you want to write a story at least have the decency to end it or inform the readers you don't plan to continue.
Lady Seraph chapter 12 . 7/8/2016
Please update author. I want to see how this comes out, I really love SakuxMulti stories!
Demonic girl111 chapter 12 . 6/21/2016
NOOOOOoooooooo I wanted to see the shit go down! T.T This story is so interesting tho!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/24/2016
Sakura slams the door open. "URGH I CAN'T LISTEN TO THIS IDIOCITY ANYMORE! If not having a medic was your problem, you shouldn't have abandoned me, should you?! Tsunade-shishou, please put a restraining order on these four men. I want nothing to with them - a feeling that isn't reciprocated it seems!"
ZsammyZ chapter 12 . 4/16/2016
When exactly IS next time, may I ask? .. Please update soon :/
Ayami1567 chapter 12 . 2/23/2016
Amazing story, love it so far!
I know its been discontinued for years it seems but I hope you decide to continue someday. This story's a gem, Love the Sakura/Neji/Shika interactions!
Alice aquabld chapter 12 . 2/21/2016
I laughed at their stupidity. I kinda want them to face a truthful Sakura. making them overguilty with all they done. and then! she forgive them :3. Forgiveness is everything3
shosho123 chapter 12 . 10/21/2015
Please update!
EagleHawk chapter 12 . 9/15/2015
Wow... :)
Teyona chapter 12 . 8/20/2015
Aww man I'm really dying to know how this all plays out! I hope one day you'll continue
1,075 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »