Reviews for Forgive and Forget?
Pruhun chapter 12 . 7/28
I love your story so much , with the drama and the romance especially the suffering of team 7 without Sakura I just want them to suffer but it's been such a loong time since u have updated but just know this I WILL wait because I know it will be great
Alice aquabld chapter 12 . 7/12
Team 7 is acting as an asshole. Can you make them realize that htey are forcing her? Can you make them "befriend"her again rather than forcing? Kinda frustating...

GARA IS SO CUTE OMAI I CANT STAND SQUEAALAALALLALALALLL

Neji and shikamaru. Genius team? Everybody?

HOHOHOHOHOHOKAKASHITHEPEDOPHILEHOHOHOHOHOOHHOHO
Callian31 chapter 12 . 6/29
More more more more! I want to see Sakura end those Bas****s!
Callian31 chapter 8 . 6/29
Aaaaaw, they didn't die.
Callian31 chapter 7 . 6/29
Kill them! Kill them Sakura and END their lecherous reign! END them I say!
Callian31 chapter 1 . 6/29
Kick their asses Sakura, kick their stupid, pathetic, apathetic asses.
A Random Persom chapter 12 . 5/14
This is a really good story/fanfic and pwease pwease pwease update!
hellfire chapter 7 . 4/19
very well written
AMMiss chapter 12 . 4/19
I think Kenji might be attracted to her appearances at first but then after insulting her, just holds a respect for her instead, but that's only my take on it.

Anyways, Love this story. I like the GaaSaku parts! I look forward to Tsunade kicking Team 7's butts.
Please update again soon!
Happy Writing!
CityOnTheMoon chapter 11 . 3/1
PLEASE UPDATE! I cry for the chapters that are not written because you didn't continue even though i've read this about 6 times and i love every chapter, when I get to this, it kills me. please please update lady!
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 8 . 2/18
Interesting fic.
Their expectations and claims are disgusting. Hell, Sakura could have been married and had children for all they knew. My sadistic side hopes dearly that Naruto will never be able to become homage because he abandoned the village for six years (that must be a lifetime in a shinobi's eyes).
bloodied pack alpha chapter 8 . 1/10
Fuck you. That was all I really thought when they hugged her. I was tempted just to leave and never come back to reading this story when she did nothing, but I had a good day today so I decided to read it till the end.
bloodied pack alpha chapter 7 . 1/10
Okay. I do not like the men. Most of them anyways. To damn cocky for their own good. When I say what the men were thinking. Just stfu. She aint your girl. You all abandoned her 6 years ago. Gah!
i'll forever be waiting for you to update. at least never delete this story
Guest chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
You, haven't updated? *sniff* But there are fics in your favorites section that were published days ago! Why haven't you updated?
If your muse is not happy give it cookies and caffeine! Ideas will stream in no time...
1,054 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »