Reviews for Forgive and Forget?
CosmicSynopsis chapter 5 . 2/15
I hope sakura gets paired with naruto :D
Rikka-tan chapter 12 . 2/3
I love how Sakura owns so many men XD
I, honestly, not fond of OCxCanon pairing, overall I'm not into OC who took too much role in a story, so I don't really think you have to make Kenji that significant in Sakura's life. But, then again, it just my opinion. *shrug*
Not sure whether you are still going to continue this. but it won't hurt to hope, right? Hope to see you again! :D
saku642734 chapter 12 . 1/19
loved it! :) I hope u update soon :D
Darkened Blossom14 chapter 12 . 1/2
that was fucking awesome but as much as i love team seven i fucking hate what they did to her if i was the one that wrote this ill goddamn make naruto,sasuke,sai and kakashi dead on the spot ill castrate them skin them alive and rip every single part of there body to microscopic size!

so so sorry about that but its true and sakura is my fav character and if i owned it ill totally make her the center fic but other than that ill keep in touch with your stories ja ne!

angered devil is out peace!
Kendimo chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
Great story so far... Kakasaku saixsaku naruxsaku sasuxsaku nejixsakuxshika n gaaxsaku. So many pairings in this story I wonder what will happen next. Can you have team 7 put a lot of affection on Sakura I wonder what will happen next.

UPDATE SOON
Giang Tien chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
Okay, okay.
Listen up.
Its been...
Four. Freakin' years. Since you last updated.
So... Like, yeah.
UPDATE, TO APPEASE YOUR FANGIRLING, DANGEROUS, READER!
Giang Tien chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Awww! So cute, with tjphe panda. I'm guessing that the boys will get jealous Sakura is popular with the guys?
Inanari chapter 12 . 12/14/2013
Where's the next chapter!?
This is the part I hate the most about stories, waiting at a wonderful hook
Kiko12350 chapter 12 . 12/14/2013
When will next chap b up?
Kiko12350 chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Lol! I was laughing my head off when I realized the thing gaara well kankuro was trying to find was a panda plush!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
I think you should! The more the merrier I say! :DDDD YAAAY! I loves this so much - So amazing! I don't care for Sasuke much cause there's always an over abundance of those :/
Guest chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
Awwh... Poor counselsan!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Yes! YEs! YES! ME LOVES!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Why give them reasons? I want to see them for the jerks they are! If you give them a reason I'll forgive them... Xd!
Koomahana chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
so when is the next chapter coming out?
1,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »