Reviews for Forgive and Forget?
Shadow Sylpheria chapter 12 . 7/8
Please update author. I want to see how this comes out, I really love SakuxMulti stories!
Demonic girl111 chapter 12 . 6/21
NOOOOOoooooooo I wanted to see the shit go down! T.T This story is so interesting tho!
Sakura slams the door open. "URGH I CAN'T LISTEN TO THIS IDIOCITY ANYMORE! If not having a medic was your problem, you shouldn't have abandoned me, should you?! Tsunade-shishou, please put a restraining order on these four men. I want nothing to with them - a feeling that isn't reciprocated it seems!"
ZeeSammour chapter 12 . 4/16
When exactly IS next time, may I ask? .. Please update soon :/
Ayami1567 chapter 12 . 2/23
Amazing story, love it so far!
I know its been discontinued for years it seems but I hope you decide to continue someday. This story's a gem, Love the Sakura/Neji/Shika interactions!
Alice aquabld chapter 12 . 2/21
I laughed at their stupidity. I kinda want them to face a truthful Sakura. making them overguilty with all they done. and then! she forgive them :3. Forgiveness is everything3
shosho123 chapter 12 . 10/21/2015
Please update!
EagleHawk chapter 12 . 9/15/2015
Wow... :)
Teyona chapter 12 . 8/20/2015
Aww man I'm really dying to know how this all plays out! I hope one day you'll continue
RingoHime chapter 12 . 8/14/2015
Pleaseeeeee update! It's been years and I honestly fell in love with this story many years ago and would really love for it to not be abandoned :( it was so awesome, the way you portrayed the characters and how you mad Sakura so badass, like seriously, this story. Please.
jhian casey chapter 12 . 8/13/2015
hey! hey!
you cant left this like this!
this is awesome!
the tension in the meeting is crazy!
i want to know what will happen next!
so excited!
so pls, pls continue this fic..;)
i'll keep checking.. hopefully you find time..
and thank you!
really, this is awesome..;)
jhian casey chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
more gaasaku! nejisaku! narusaku!
pls! pls! pls!
and yeah! i so agree with you!
jealous males are so fun to tease! hahahah
jhian casey chapter 6 . 8/13/2015
oh my gosh!
im a totally narusaku shipper!
yey! naruto loves sakura!
more! more!
jhian casey chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
i love it!
im a fan of gaasaku and nejisaku so im so happy!
go gaara! marry sakura! heheh
and shika-kun is not so bad too! heheh
more boys for sakura!
love it!;)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2015
I want to thank you for spelling blonde with an e at the end. Idk it just makes me happy when people do that.
1,069 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »