Reviews for Forgive and Forget?
CityOnTheMoon chapter 11 . 3/1
PLEASE UPDATE! I cry for the chapters that are not written because you didn't continue even though i've read this about 6 times and i love every chapter, when I get to this, it kills me. please please update lady!
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 8 . 2/18
Interesting fic.
Their expectations and claims are disgusting. Hell, Sakura could have been married and had children for all they knew. My sadistic side hopes dearly that Naruto will never be able to become homage because he abandoned the village for six years (that must be a lifetime in a shinobi's eyes).
bloodied pack alpha chapter 8 . 1/10
Fuck you. That was all I really thought when they hugged her. I was tempted just to leave and never come back to reading this story when she did nothing, but I had a good day today so I decided to read it till the end.
bloodied pack alpha chapter 7 . 1/10
Okay. I do not like the men. Most of them anyways. To damn cocky for their own good. When I say what the men were thinking. Just stfu. She aint your girl. You all abandoned her 6 years ago. Gah!
i'll forever be waiting for you to update. at least never delete this story
Guest chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
You, haven't updated? *sniff* But there are fics in your favorites section that were published days ago! Why haven't you updated?
If your muse is not happy give it cookies and caffeine! Ideas will stream in no time...
JasmineDragon22 chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
Just wondering if you were going to continue :) I like the story and you left off with a cliffy.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
Awesome story cant wait for more to come out of it please continue with writing and updating it thanks
eluce chapter 12 . 10/24/2014
I'm a new reader and I demand an update! Pls don't give up on this story T_T
Guest chapter 12 . 10/14/2014
You need to review
Nalu over nali any day chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
Update plz
waaaaaaahhh chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
update plz! its been five years and iwanna see how this ends! waaah!
HAA SVENYAAH HOO chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
interpretive dance makes me think about the time that my bestie and I rocked out to the beginning of The Lion King.

AHEM.

Anyways, yessss, let them suffer! They deserve it lol After leaving Sakura-chan like that!
Ayumi Takeyouchi chapter 12 . 8/19/2014
I finished your story! It's so awesome I love how it's a war between every male. xD As an otaku, it makes my heart go doki! doki! Also, I was wondering if you were going to bring in some Akatsuki members? I would love to see how that's gonna work out. And I think the way Mamoru acting is so cute Completely opposite to the Hidan everybody knows and loves By the way, if you didn't get my last comment, sorry! I thought you wrote Keiji instead of Kenji. There is still a naruto character called Kenji still! He's a Hyuuga. Also, ironically, Kenji Taira is Masashi Kishimoto's assistant! :P The thought of an OC like Kenji in Sakura's love life is actually funny though! I'd like to see how he reacts to the possessiveness of Sakura's other guy 'friends'. xD I hope you update soon, my friend I am absolutely favouriting this story

P.S. If you're unmotivated, feel free to try and study or do homework. Your brain will automatically think of something else to do! :3 Au revoir
Ayumi Takeyouchi chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
There's actually an Anbu in Naruto called Keiji! :3 I loooooove your story It's so wonderful, I can't stop reading (Though I probably should because it's four in the morning and I have school tomorrow) ;P It's so hard to find good authors these days 3
1,045 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »